EPISODE 3

Recap

"Here" Taehyung gave him his phone and wallet. Jungkook brows frowned, he took that and check the wallet. "17000 is missing !! Who gave you this ?" He yelled.

Taehyung looked at poor Juhi who was leaving silently from there. "Juhi.." He said and Juhi closed her eyes *Shit !!* She cursed and looked back and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook eyed her from head to toe suspiciously. "Did you took out money from this ?" He asked coldly.

Juhi was getting nervous, she nervously smiled and said "No why would I ? I found this on the road..."

Jungkook again open his wallet and this time he frowned looking at the paper inside his wallet. He open it and read. He looked up at Juhi. "You may leave, And Thanks for this."

She nodded and just vanished from there.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and asked "What is written on that ?" As Jungkook was also reading that note. "Nothing that much Important". He said and put that back inside the wallet.

"Officer ! Here is a robbery in a jewellery shop !!" The constable informed. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other, nodded and left for patrolling.

(Like here patrolling means to examine the case, or to collect information about it. I hope you understand that Jianies :D )

Now it was afternoon, something like 3 PM. YN enter in the restaurant covered in sweat and breathing heavily. " It's too hot.. Water.." She said huffing while throwing herself upon the chair. 

Juhi passed her the water.  And she drank that. After a while when she gained some energy, and remember about the morning incident. 

"Did you went to police station ?" YN asked, Juhi nodded and glared at her. "What with that look huh ?" 

"You are soo bad YN, You know how much embarrassed I got there..? Even what if they caught me ?" Juhi yelled at her. 

"Oh c'mon Juhi, Nothing happened right then why are you stressing out !" 

"What did you wrote on that paper, he left me after reading that."

YN frowned and started remembering "Oh about that.. I wrote that the girl who gave you this is preety one with a kind heart, she is not on fault."

She blushed and smacked my arm. "That's antics of yours isn't going to work on me now, try to do something better." and gave me the serious look again.

YN got up and saw at the tab, more deliveries. She sigh and took the packed boxes and went for food delivery. "Don't go alone ok ! My shift will end at 7 PM today !!" she yelled from outside, and Juhi looked at her, nodding.

<<>>

YN was going for the delivery on her bike, suddenly another bike from front just came up and was about to collide with her but YN moved the steering of her bike to other side, and somehow managed from getting collide.

She stopped her bike and looked back. "ARE YOU BLIND !!?" She yelled, more like a roar. He took right turn, She was about to go for delivery when some police bikes go to same way.

A bike stopped there. "Did you saw a man going from here ?" She felt like she heard this voice somewhere but right now giving him the information is important.

"Yess, he didn't moved in right. He took that one right turn." she told him the wrong way. He looked at her and recognized her. *Isn't she is the one from morning ? the same helmet, bike and voice* He thought.

"Just goo !! He will escape otherwise.!!" she said making him to face the reality. "Are you helping him ? Everyone go to this right turn.." He said coldly.

Now YN also recognized him, that it was Jeon Jungkook "Whatever you think, it will be more better if you take that one right turn and then come back." 

She said and started her bike again "here" She gave him iron nails which she used to puncture  the bike of traffic police "Lay them down on the ground" She said and left.

He took that one right turn which she told about, He also don't know why he does that but he felt that right. After the turn end, he turn his bike to left and laid that nails on the road and hid again.

Just after a few seconds, he heard bike approaching sounds but then they all get stopped because they were puncture now. He came out from the place and take out his gun and pointed towards them. 

They looked at him in surprise and in confusion. They were about to run when others police came from behind too and also join Jungkook. " You all are under arrest !" He smirk. 

And other police officer pointed their guns too and smirk. 

<<>>

"I don't need this YN, From where did you get this ?" A boy with small height and chubby cheeks said. Sitting in front of YN, Kept the envelop on table sliding it back to her.

"Jimin it's your money ! The work has already done before.. even that old ass also said that he will gave me bonus." she replied and sip at her chocolate shake.

"Why did you want this money ?" 

"i just wanna buy ear buds.." she said with cool expression.

He eyed her, reading her facial expression probably finding out that if she is lying or saying the truth.

"And for what !?"

"Like whenever I am on bike the customer called me, and I have to stop my bike every time to take out the phone then accept the call, such a waste of time isn't it ?" 

Jimin nodded. "Then why didn't you buy that.?"

"Because it's good like this anyways, you ask a lot do you need something else" she asked from Juhi who was sitting next to her, so busy in sipping her favourite hot chocolate, she shook her head.

YN gave her a treat for helping her, and also for keeping it secret from Jimin, cuz if he will know about this. He surely not going to take this money back.

Jimin eyes her suspicially. Jimin and YN are friends from elementry school. And that is why Jimin knows every antics of YN and know that how mischievous she is.

"What ! Why are you looking at me like this.." Jimin sighed and they continued talking about that, Jimin tried to get the real thing spill out from YN or Juhi but he know that YN will never spill the truth and Juhi is not going to tell him right now.

TO BE CONTINUED !