Last love.

TW : Hinting at abuse, (not really) violence

Charlotte POV :

I have been getting better. Me and Mia have been dating for a few months. At first, she was so sweet and protective but the last few weeks she has been more distance. She's been less attentive, less loving? She's been away all the time and when she is at home she is busy on her phone. I haven't put much thought into it but I have this gut feeling that she is losing interest. They always do.

I bit at my nails, a habit I've had since I was a kid. I decided I was going to confront her. Today. I heard the door open and I got up. I took a deep breath and made my way to Mia.

"Mia.. Can we talk? " I asked, watching her. Mia puts her phone in her pocket and takes a deep breath.

"Sure, what up? " Mia said. I made my way to the sofa and sat down. She sat down beside me.

"Do you still love me?.. " My mouth moving before I get to think. Her expression changes. She seems angry? Upset?

"Yes, of course I do! Why?! " She gets defensive, which makes me move away slightly. She seemed to notice and narrow her eyes.

"It's ... It's just I feel like you don't like me any more. We barely talk, you are never here and-" I get cut off.

"That is absolutely ridiculous! You are meant to trust me?! " Mia snapped. I quickly get up from the Sofa. I was trying to make distance, worried. I knew Mia was short-tempered. My ex-husband was also short-tempered. She got up with me.

I took a step back. She took a step forward. "I do trust you it's just-" She takes another step towards me, I step away. She grabs my arm and I let out a startled yelp.

Mia Narrows her eyes.

"Mia, stop. You're hurting me! " I pulled my arm out her grip, stumbling backwards. I quickly run up the stairs. I run into a guest room and close the door. I sat against the door and looked at my arm. It had a red handprint on it.

I had rather sensitive skin which meant it didn't take much for me to bruise or even go red. I let the tears stream down my face as I let out muffled sobs.

A/N

THIS IS PAYBACK il0ver0s3. Also, Mia would probably never do this I just needed an excuse okay 😔