The special guest

Charlotte's POV :

I sat in the staff room. It was my break. I am so glad to get away from the kids and parents for a little bit.

I was scrolling through my phone, looking for something interesting. I hear the staff down open and I lift my gaze to see who was there. I looked back at my phone , seeing it was just Marjorie. I sighed softly.

"Char, You okay? " Marjorie asked, sitting down beside me. "I had been looking for you. "

"I'm fine, don't worry. " I smiled at her, hoping she wouldn't press the matter.

"Okay, well, it's great to see you feeling better. " Marjorie smiled. "I was wondering if you would like to talk about the... Divorce? " She asked, carefully.

"Not today, Marjorie. " I said, placing my phone down.

TIME SKIP TO THE END OF CHARLOTTE'S SHIFT.

I finished cleaning up the room as the last parent picks up their kid. I walk out the room and finish closing up the nursery. I hum softly as I made my way to my car. I reach for my keys just to realize I left them in the nursery.

I made my way back into the nursery and quickly find my keys. I shivered as I made my way through the dark corridors. I quickly get out and re-lock the nursery up. I start walking to my car , only to have someone grab my arm. I , swiftly, turned around to identify the person.

The person was  . . .

A/N :

THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER I'M SORRY 😭