CHAPTER TWO:

Vivian POV

As i step outside the crisp morning air brushes against my skin. The sky is painted with soft shades of blue and some pink. the trees sway and my hair blows in the subtle breeze as i walk on the pavement to the bus stop. I reach the bustop and wait for the bus with a couple of other peoplewho pay no attention to me. i wait for around ten minutes and the bus finally showed up. i go with a crowd of people and sit on an empty seat luckily before all of them are taken. But im stuck sitting next to some old creepy guy. Im on an aisle seat luckily. i sit with my bag on my lap as the bus starts to drive along.

Around not even five minutes into the ride i feel a rough and wrinkly hand try to touch my thigh. I look to my left and see that creepy guy looking at me weirdly and trying to touch. As I'm about to protest I'm cut off by a man who was seated behind us  speaking up "Hey! Leave the lady alone." The old man seems  ready to protest when the man who defended me gives him what i can only describe as  a  death glare from the pits of hell, the old creepy man backs off. The old creepy man backs off for the rest of the ride and when the bus stops i stannd and get off as  soon as i can. That man who defended  me is a thought in my head. i brush it off ignoring it. its probably nothing.

I walk pon the sidewalk for a few minutes and reach the office building i work at. Its a modern design with mirrors  making the majority of the building. I can already  see people  hustling around inside the building.
I go to the entrance and enter the building going to the elevator and clicking my floor number. i wait as the doors open and im let in. I click the floor number im heading to and go to my desk. I put my bag down on my chair as i turn on my laptop and see i got an email from the boss asking me to go to his office. i sigh and walk from my desk to the elevator again. I click the number of the highest floor  where his office is and the doors close behind me. After a  few minutes i reah the floor and step out the elevator i sigh under my breath and walk to his office doors. And

i knock

on the doors  signalling my arrival.