IT'S OUR MOVIE NIGHT

Exams are finally over

Exams are finally over. Porchay is finally free. After those sleepless nights; cramming some projects, Porchay can now finally celebrate.

But no. He can't. Not when the movie that he has been looking forward to watching isn't available in the cinemas anymore.

Instead of celebrating the success of his exams— one that he is so sure he aced all of it— he is grieving. He is sad, mad, furious because why the hell they don't extend the dates for the movie in the cinema.

Just thinking about it makes his blood boil.

Well, there's no point in crying over spilled milk right? Porchay will just wait for it on Netflix and watch it with his boyfriend.

Yep, boyfriend who is by the way, already at the University gates, holding a bouquet of flowers and waiting for his Sunshine.

"Angel," Kimhan called while Porchay was already literally running towards his Phi.

Oh, he misses him so, so much he just wants to kiss him right there, right now. Which they did even though people are looking at them.

Looking at them because first of all, that is Wik right there. And second, they look so good together, the couple literally have their own fandom called "WikChay".

Before they could do more than kiss because hell, they are so hungry for each other's touch, Porchay let go of Kimhan's lips even though he doesn't want to. That left the older one whining.

"Chaaaaay..."

"Phi, let's go home first, okay?"

It was quiet. Porchay was awfully quiet today and Kimhan, he is not liking it.

Normally every after exams, Porchay would be excitedly telling Kimhan how he aced it. He always tells him how he easily answered the questions he had studied for and wails about the ones that gave him a hard time. Not to mention him complaining about his professors who gave hard questions but didn't even teach the lessons actually.

But now, Porchay is quiet. And Kimhan knows something is up.

"Why is my baby so quiet today? Is there something wrong, angel?" Kimhan asks, not leaving his eyes on the road.

Porchay didn't answer his questions. Instead, he just shifted on his seat, took his boyfriend's left hand and looked at Kimhan with a pouty face.

And Kimhan got a bit distracted by how cute his angel was that he needed to pull up on the side of the road.

"Why is my baby acting so cute today?" Kimhan cooed as he cupped Porchay's cheeks and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Porchay was about to say something but he pursed his lips. If he tells Kimhan the reason he's sulking was the movie The Paradise of Thorns — which by the way is Wik's first ever movie— his boyfriend might just laugh at him.