Owen 2

I naturally wake up a quarter after five.

I don't even remember falling asleep last night.

I open my eyes to my ceiling. It appears shadowy in the dark.

I look to my left and the girl that I was with last night is softly asleep next to me. Her hair is tangled around her face. Results from the activities we were doing last night. Same with the smeared makeup.

I slowly rise from my bed, trying not wake her as I head to my lavatory to freshen up. I gently close the door behind me and head to the shower. I turn on the hot setting , undress, and step inside.

The aggression of the showers streams hits my skin. It's a comforting temperature as I try to wake. I waste no time scrubbing my body. Hopefully washing away my deeds from the night before.

It doesn't take long. I'm not a long shower person.

I step out and wrap my cotton towel around my waist. I than step in front of my sink to prepare for my skin care.

What I am is a skin care person. I think it's highly important, especially for someone of my status.

I begin applying, taking my time during each step. Gently rubbing the wash and creams. massaging them into my skin. Once I'm finished I butter up the rest of my body and slip on my pair of whites.

I quietly walk out of the loo into the bedroom. To my surprise, the woman was awake. She laid on her side scrolling on her phone until she looked at me. Almost astonished by my appearance.

"Good Morning" I greet with a warm smile. "I was trying my best not to wake you" I sheepishly mention.

She returns the smile and lightly chuckles. "You didn't. My phone did" she informs me. "I need to start heading out" She than swings her legs off the bed and hops up.

"You sure you don't want to stay for breakfast or anything"?

She shook her head.

I watch as she struggles to gather her things in her arms "Here let me help you out" I gesture to help.

"No worries, I got it" she declines as she struggles to keep everything together. I wonder why she's hurrying out of here? Did I do something?

"Well I appreciate the company last night" I mention. Reassuring her that I had a good time.

She smiles at me. "Yeah, I had fun last night. We should definitely do it again sometime" she insists.

"Of course. You have my number don't you"?

She nods as she slips on the heels she wore from last night.

"Why don't I walk you out" I offer once more.

"I'll manage. Or your housekeeper I'm sure will help me" she mentions. She then walks up to me "I'm sorry for the sudden leave, I'm just late to work" she kisses my cheek "I'll call you, yeah" she smiles before exiting.

I let her scent linger for a while before I come to.

Her exit seemed a bit bizarre, but I try my best to forget about it.

I walk over to my closet. Immediately my sensor lights cut on revealing my color coded wardrobe.

I walk in and over to my workout section and pick out a compression shirt, a pair of trackies, and trainers to change into for a quick workout with my trainer.

Once changed I head down to my homemade gym. My trainer joins me shortly after.
His names Eddie.

We started off with some warm ups. Jumping jacks. A mile run. Some boxing combos. The. We head into lifting. Today was my push day. I Did some bench presses, Push ups, Bicep Curls, and Tricep Pull downs. It was a light day. I did hit a PR with bench pressing today.