Chapter 2

A/N: I just had to add this song!! I love Paper Mario so much, I played it all the time when I was little! I also thought it kinda fits with this chapter since the song portrays the start of new story/adventure, which is what is happening to Alessia here! I hope you guys enjoy this song as much as I do haha!

-----------------------------------

I pushed open the doors into Fairy Tail and walked inside with Axel on my shoulder. This place is even bigger on the inside, holy crap. Everyone was so cheerful here; people were talking and laughing, drinking and finishing up preparing for the Fantasia Parade, and of course there were the wizards fighting and destroying things.

"Wow, so this is Fairy Tail!", Axel exclaimed. We were still standing in the same place from when we entered and checked out the guild.

"FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!"

Axel's eyes widened as he warned me from the attack, "Alessia watch out!" I panicked mentally, but quickly dodged and hid behind a knocked over table.

"What the hell is going on?!", I shouted to Axel over all of the loud noise. I stuck my head out to see what was happening; two guys were head to head, one with pink hair and wrapped in bandages, and the other with dark blue hair and was half naked.

"ICE MAKE: ICE CANNON!"

I got back behind the table to avoid being hit by the ice. Still, if I didn't do anything, Axel and I would get frozen.

"Gather: Star Dust!" Being a Celestial Dragon Slayer allows me to gather star dust and form moon rocks at will. The star dust has fire properties, and the moon rock has ice properties. A gold glow surrounded Axel and I which instantly melted the ice that got near us.

"Thanks Ellie! We nearly froze right there!", Axel told me, holding onto my shoulder.

"No problem! Just hold on tight, if they want a fight, I'll give them one!", I responded. I hopped up onto my feet, still crouched down and got ready to jump in.

"Time Warp: 2 Minutes!" In an instant, I was in between the two wizards and grabbed them by the collar despite me being way shorter than the both of them.

"You guys know that you almost fried and froze my friend." I told them darkly and gave them a death glare.

"What the hell? Who are you?!", the dark-haired mage asked me.

"Hey! You're interrupting an important fight!", the pink-haired male yelled. I didn't respond, I just threw them across the room and into a wall. A loud crash resonated through the guild and everyone went silent. I straightened up my black and dark blue tunic when a girl with brown hair holding cards who was sitting at the bar started cracking up.

"Oh my god, Gray and Natsu just got beat by a little girl!", she was holding her stomach from laughing so hard. The two boys, Natsu and Gray I think, went over to her and started yelling at her.

"Hey, you never answered my question.", Gray said to me as he turned towards me.

"You don't smell familiar, but you kinda smell like someone I know.", Natsu put his hand up to his chin, as he tried to figure out who he was thinking of. A girl with long white hair with some tied upwards in a maroon dress walked up to me and smiled warmly.

"Hi there! Welcome to Fairy Tail, I'm Mirajane! Is there something you need?", she asked me. Her smile is contagious and I soon found myself smiling a bit.

"I'm Axel!", my exceed shouted proudly.

"My name is Alessia Yuki and as you just heard, this is my friend Axel! And to be honest, I don't really know what we're doing here, we just came by to check it out.", I told Mira and gestured to Axel as I introduced her to him.