Part 6

"Helena, Helena! Are you okay?" Helena heard... Was that Jack's voice? She opened her eyes. IT WORKED! Helena jumped up and started laughing with Ava. "It worked! It worked!" Helena said and looked around after she calmed down. This dimension had green grass, barns, and purple skinned people. Interesting. Helena pulled out the mini teleporter. Ava must've told Jack and Lucas how they got there, because they didn't ask anything.

"What's that?" Lucas and Jack both said at the same time.

"It's a mini portal, so we can go back home." Ava answered. "Finally. What were you guys doing while we were gone?"

"Almost nothing." Jack yawned.

"We knew you guys would come somehow and we would go back home." Lucas grinned.

"Speaking of, let's go." Helena said. She held the mini teleporter out. "We want to go to Earth, our home." It started to glow. Then, they felt they were being lifted up, then falling down. Then everything was black.

Helena woke up in her bed to hear birds chirping and her mom calling her name. Helena groaned and got out of bed, still half asleep. "Mom, I had the craziest dream last night..." She mumbled.

"Sure it was a dream?" Someone asked.

Helena opened her eyes to see Ava smiling at her doorway.

THE END

Thanks so much for reading!