𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8

"Nisha, library" Deritsong sambit ni Thiasus saakin and he didn't even wait for my answer! He walked out off the classroom and left me behind.

Tumingin ako sa katabi at nadatnan itong natutulog, he looked peaceful kaya hindi ko na ito inistorbo and i followed Thiasus to the library.

I found Thiasus sitting in a table, while his reading books.

"Why?" I asked when I got close to him.

"Sit" he said and didn't even bother to look at me. Umupo naman ako sa upuan na nasa harap niya and he slowly tilted his head to look at me pero agad niya rin itong binaba. "Something between you and Arcus?" He asked with a cold tone.

"No?" I said, wala naman diba? Manliligaw ko lang naman ang lalaki.

"Really Nisha? I'm not dumb" sambit nito at ibinaba ang libro para tingnan ako. He looked at me straight in the eyes while his face remained emotionless. "I saw you kissed Arcus in the cheek.. and you're telling me there's nothing between you two?"

Kung meron, eh paki mo?.

"Thiasus.."

"What?" Why the prick he sound like I need to explain to him?!.

"Arcus is courting me ok?" Agad itong ngumisi at bahagya pang napa-tawa sa sinabi ko. Para namang may nakakatawa.. bakit inggit ka? Pa ligaw ka rin kay Arcus.

"Then can I court you to?" He held my hand that is resting above the table. "Nisha?"

"H-huh?"

"Can I court you? I like you that's why" gulong-gulo ako saiyo Thiasus.... I don't know what to say, Anong ibig mong sabihin?.

"A-ah-" I was cut off by a hard slam on the table. Agad kong tiningnan ang may gawa and I was shocked to see my man standing there in rage.

"Shut up Thiasus" sambit nito at linagay ang kamay sa bulsa na para bang wala man lang ginawa kanina.

"Why? Scared? Scared that Nisha might like me not you?" Thiasus continued mocking Arcus until...

"Ok then" he grinned and looked at me, he nodded like a signal kaya naman tumingin ako kay Thiasus.

"Ok, you can court me" sambit ko rito. I followed Arcus as he walked out the library. At nagulat nalang ako ng yakapin nito ako sa Isang mahigpit na yakap.

"One last hug before I play with the rules baby, after this I have to be fair.... But I know I'll win" he whispered while his face were buried in my neck kaya medyo nanghihina na ang tuhod ko ng maramdaman ang mainit na haplos ng pag-hinga nito. "Ok, try not to cling to me" he said and mocked me! Uy! Siya kaya ang Clingy!.

After that Arcus, I caught him glancing at me but not like before that he'll held my hand... I guess his really playing fair. This man is so fair.

Tumingin ako kay Thiasus na nakatingin rin pala saakin, he smiled at me and he even switched sits para maka-upo siya sa harap ko. Arcus on the other hand we're smiling confidently of course why not? He knows he had the upper hand.

"Nisha, I'll treat you lunch" sambit ni Thiasus I looked at Arcus, why? Hindi ko alam?.

"Sure" Sagot ko. We walked out of the classroom and got to the cafeteria, doon kumain kami ni Thiasus. But whenever he starts a conversation hindi ko alam kung paano ko siya sasagutin, as in ang awkward namin!.

I heaved a sigh since I survived my time with Thiasus, kung si Arcus nagiging fair it seems like I'm making it unfair for Thiasus.

Nang maka-upo ako sa desk ay napansin ko agad ang papel na nakapatong sa lamesa, I opened it and read it.

Did he treat you right baby? Meet me in the school's auditorium ;).

-AZOR

At boung klase namin ay wala ng paramdam ang lalaki, Thiasus sat on his chair.

I walked outside the building and straight to the Auditorium.

Nu nanaman to Arcus?.

"Right in time" I heard his voice kaya agad kong hinanap ang lalaki, I saw him leaning against the wall while a smirk where playing on his lips.

I walked towards him and before I could even get close to him he reached out and grabbed my hand and pulled me right into his chest.

"I missed you" he whispered his breaths hot against my neck. "I think I deserve a kiss for being this patient" I felt my knees weaken I know that I have no escape in this stage.

"But of course....... It's still your decision m'lady" he added in a very low voice.

Unti-unting kumalas ang pagkayakap niya as his eyes met mine, he looked at me intently as I felt his breath brushed against my lips.

Agad akong napalunok. I can feel myself blushing hard. I closed my eyes tightly as I accept my destiny.

"Hmm, sorry" agad akong napamulat ng lumayo siya. He completely removed his hands of me as he cover's his eyes with his hand. I can see how red his face and ear.

Without any hesitation I grabbed his shirt and pulled him as I reached his face and brushed my lips against his. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt how he stiffen.... I know how confused he is.

"What?" I asked him. He was looking at me in shock, I avoided his gaze and tried to act normal. Eh syempre! Siya kasi! Kala mo hahalikan kana tapos may pa sorry-sorry pa! Pinikit ko na nga mga mata ko!.

"I-i like you like that" he said and laughed softly. Agad ko siyang sinamaan ng tingin.

"Like what?" Pagtataray ko.

"Full of surprises, and..." He pointed at his lips and he slowly brushed it with his index one. "Finally I tasted you...... Taste like strawberry..."

I tried to hide my blush, and kept the composure on.

"Shut up!" Sambit ko and looked away from him.

"You're face is red, it's ok to blush m'lady..... I'm yours right?" Sambit niya at linapit ang mukha saakin.