Hate you~1~

"I'm telling you dear sister, they're lying to us! Mom and dad did not leave us because they wanted to, they had too! They were protecting us." The young prince said to his beloved sister but she just scoffed at him.

"Taehyung, I already told you that's a lie! Why do you keep believing it? I even told grandma and she said it wasn't true. They left us because they didn't want us!" Eunji said as she thought her brother was talking nonsense.

"You told grandma after I told you not to tell her!?" Taehyung started to shout as he specifically told her not to tell.

"Don't yell at her Taehyung! Know your manners as a prince!" Their grandma suddenly said as she came into the room.

"It was a good thing she told me or you would have made her believe something that was not true!" She yelled at Taehyung.

"But it is true! The old earth goddess told me! How can you not tell us grandma!?" Taehyung screamed at her as the next thing he knew, there was a burning sting across his face. She just hit him.

"Don't you ever raise your voice for me young boy! I never told you because it is not true and you know why your parents left you guys?! Because of you, all because of you Taehyung. You had to ruin everything for everyone when you were born!! This is all your fault!" She yelled at Taehyung as Taehyung was in tears already.

"N-No you're lying! They love us and me! They left because they were after them!" Taehyung said, trying to hold back his cries.

"Can't believe you would believe such nonsense. Face the fact Taehyung, they didn't like you and never will!" She said as Taehyung fell on his knees as he started to cry his heart out. Eunji just stared at her brother, not doing anything and when Taehyung looked at her with tears in his eyes, all he saw was her smile.

"That is why I have decided to get rid of you. You are spending the rest of your life far away on the lonely moon, all by yourself just like your mother. You will rise and set it everyday for the rest of your life." She said as she then looked at Eunji and cupped her face.

"While my beloved Eunji stays with me and starts to learn about how to rule and become the next sun goddess." She said as she kissed Eunji's forehead. Then she looked at Taehyung with a disappointed face.

"While you learn how to rule and become the moon god by yourself, so you better not mess it up for Eunji or you'll regret being born." She said as Taehyung couldn't believe his ears.

"No grandma! You can't please!!" Taehyung begged as she smirked.

"I just did. Guards!!" She yelled as the guards came over and Taehyung widened his eyes.

"NO! P-PLEASE NO! ST-TOP! PLEASE GRANDMA NO!" Taehyung started to beg out loud as he didn't want to leave. The guards picked him up but he tried to fight back.

"PLEASE NO! E-EUNJI D-DO SOMETHING!" Taehyung yelled for help as he looked at his sister. Eunji told the guards to stop and they just held Taehyung as Eunji stood in front of him.

"If I had you for a child I would have abandoned you too." Eunji said as she signaled the guards to take him out.

"EUNJI?!E-EUNJI!!" Taehyung screamed as they dragged him out.

"I HATE YOU!! YOU ARE NO LONGER MY SISTER KIM EUNJI!!" Taehyung screamed as he was kicked out. He was banished to the moon where a small castle was there but no people. Absolutely alone. He shivered as he went in and closed the door, wishing to never go out again