Engagement~7~

It's been a week of Taehyung and Jungkook talking to each other, still Jungkook wasn't ready enough to use morse code yet but it didn't matter. Honestly that was the only thing Jungkook enjoyed. He kept thinking and bumping into his ex and he hated it. Taehyung has also been visiting a lot more on earth and he enjoyed it. He has also bumped into Jungkook in his earth form, in the cafe Jimin works in. Hoseok and Yoongi went on a mini vacation for four days to get away a little. As for Namjoon and Jin, they've been hanging out more after school. Grading papers together, creating projects, and just keeping each other company.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Jimin was heading into work. He works the morning shifts from 10am to 3pm.

"Hey Lora I'm here!!" Jimin said as he entered the cafe but quickly stopped.

"You"

"You?"

Jimin and Hoseok faced each other as both widened their eyes.

"Oh good, you both know each other already. It'll make it easier once I leave." Lora said as Jimin quickly looked at her.

"You're leaving?!" Jimin said as Lora nodded. Jimin was in disbelief. Jimin and Lora have been working buddies for five years, ever since Jimin started working there, and now she's leaving him.

"Well I did tell you I'd move when I got engaged didn't I?" Lora said as Jimin widened his eyes at her.

"He didn't?!" Jimin said even more in disbelief as Lora showed her hand with an engagement ring on one of her fingers.

"OMG I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!" Jimin hugged her as he left filled with joy for her. She's been waiting for this day ever since they met and now her dream is finally coming true.

"I better be your flower man like you promised." Jimin said as Lora nodded.

"Of course, I wouldn't be able to find a better one anyways. Now let me get Hoseok settled in, start taking orders." Lora said as Jimin nodded and went to the back to put on his apron.

"As for you Hoseok, let me just show you your hours and your locker so you can get to work too. You're a cashier too, right?" Lora asked Hoseok as he nodded in response.

"Great, your work with Jimin, actually I think you have the same schedule as Jimin but let's go make sure shall we. Follow me." Lora said as Hoseok followed her to the back but he looked at Jimin who had also come out at the same time.

What's happening, Hoseok thought to himself

______________________________

"Good aftern-" Jimin began as the bell from the door jingled signaling someone came in. Out of all the things Jimin saw due to his work, he would never imagine a guy crying- no bawling his eyes out entering.

"H-Hokseok!!" Jungkook cried out as Hoseok shot his head up and quickly ran to Jungkook.

"Jungkook what happened?!" Hoseok said as Jungkook could only continue crying. Hoseok started hearing whispers and knew Jungkook wouldn't be comfortable in this spot so he took his hand and led him to the back.

"Wait in the back while I finish. I'm almost done with my shift, just give me a few minutes." Hoseok said as Jungkook nodded and Hoseok closed the door.

"You should go comfort your friend, I'll cover for you. It's only ten minutes until our shifts end anyways." Jimin said as he heard what Hoseok told Jungkook.

"Really? Thank you Jimin!" Hoseok said as he went into the back again only to find Jungkook even more of a mess than before. Hoseok quickly went to hug and comfort him.