Flower Crown~5~

*Ding Dong*

"Mmm"

*Ding Dong*

Jimin stretched up as the sound from the doorbell woke him up.

"Ding Dong*

"Coming." Jimin said as he got up and headed towards the door.

*Ding Dong*

"Coming!" Jimin yelled as he looked through the peephole and didn't expect who it was.

"Tae, what are you doing up this early? It's...6 in the morning." Jimin said as he looked at the clock.

"I just set the moon. You told me to come and I came. Aren't you excited?" Taehyung said as he was wondering why he seemed so tired.

"I am but it's so early Tae. It's Saturday and no one should wake up early." Jimin said as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Oh sorry. I'll come back later." Taehyung said as he thought everyone woke up early.

"Nooo." A hand pulled Taehyung into the house and locked it. "You already came so why leave." Jimin said as he hugged Taehyung, just wanting to help being held up before he collapsed due to how tired his body still was.

"Sleepover?" Taehyung suggested as Jimin nodded. Anything, he just wanted to go back to sleep.

They made their way to Jimin's bed and Jimin knocked out right away but Taehyung didn't. He was already so used to being up early and getting things done everyday that it's become a part of his life. So he slowly gets up and walks out the room.

______________________________

Taehyung was picking up another flower to add to his pile. He was picking all the flowers he could so he could make Jimin and himself something. He was quietly just working on his project under a tree that was in a park. Taehyung got bored and decided to explore earth so he went out and just walked down the street. He found the park and quickly saw the flowers on the ground and got an idea. So he went to pick some flowers and he sat down and started his idea. Many people that walked by looked at him and found it strange that a guy in what seemed to be in his mid-twenties was just sitting down and playing with flowers.

"Finally done!" Taehyung said as he lifted up a flower crown. He smiled at himself as he looked at the flower crown up and down. He was proud of himself and he hoped Jimin would like it.

"Not like the one's at home but it's pretty in its own way." Taehyung said as he set it down and picked up the next pile of flowers he had.

"Now time to make mine-" Taehyung said to himself but before he could, someone caught his eye. Another guy that looked pretty young too sat down in a tree across from him just like he did. The distance between was still big but they could easily get up and walk to each other if they wanted. The guy doesn't seem to notice Taehyung but he had Taehyung's attention. Taehyung looked at him up and down like he did to the flower crown. He didn't know why but something about this guy interested Taehyung, as if he knew him from somewhere or he's talked to him before. Also not to mention how attractive Taehyung found him. Taehyung quickly looked down because he knew he was staring for too long and he didn't want to get caught looking at someone, that would be embarrassing and awkward.

Once Taehyung got back to working on his flower crown, the guy finally noticed him and now Taehyung caught his eye.

"Wow." Jungkook said as he looked at Taehyung. He had decided to go out for a bit since he knew he couldn't stay in his room all day and cry, it's just unhealthy. He wanted to clear up his mind a bit so he got his books and decided to go to the park. It was down his street and he thought it was a good idea. He wanted to keep quizzing himself because he learned morse code quite quickly. He just really wanted to talk to Taehyung as soon as possible.