Prologue

I yawn lazily as I write the last lines of my article for which I have been working for 3 hours. Yes you guessed it right I am a journalist and tomorrow is my presentation which can either boost my position or decrease it to a peon.

As soon as I finished my article a notification caught my eyes .
"Was the eldest kaurav really an evil? "

You see I signed to this app called quora where people ask varities of question and they are answered too but my interest is in Mahabharata and it's roots and truth so yes my feed is filled with that kind of questions.

I have always thought and felt that whatever happened in Mahabharata was it's destiny and that no one is to be blame for it.
I always admired the eldest kaurav despite his wrong deeds he was a caring brother for his 99 brothers and sister. I know that he did had a good side but alas it was not evident to anyone and with this thoughts a rent free thought stayed in my brain constantly that was "What if I can change the history or the stop the great war itself?"

I have always treated Krishna as my priye Sakha and my love for him is unimaginable.
The urge to be there with him and experience it is real . I always pray to him to listen to my pleads and grant me my wish to atleast be there to witness or bring the bright side of Kauravas.

My eyes grow dorsy as they started to shut on their own making me keep my phone on my bedside table and lay down on my bed sleeping right away.

"Veda " A soft melodious voice called out to me as I search for it in a white room where there is no door or window.

"Veda"  I turn to see who it is but my eyes shut close as there was a ball of light in front of my eyes .

"You can open your eyes sakhi"
I shot open my eyes starting to realise that this dream felt to real to be a dream .

"It's not a dream Sakhi your wish is finally granted to you"
It was enough for me to practically run towards him and put my palm on his feet as tear stream down my face by looking at the Supreme God himself.

"Prabhu I never knew that I would be able to see you and that my wish would be granted. "
He made me stand while keeping his hand on my shoulder

"It's your time to change the events but remember only kurukshetra war will be changed ."

" It is enough for me prabhu and I will do it with all my passion and hardwork ."
I can't explain my feelings and thoughts while standing infront of the Supreme God, My lord , My Sakha.

"Sakha feels better than prabhu Sakhi from now on you will call me Sakha only"

" But Sakha what identity do I have in this yug?"

" You are the sister of Draupadi who will be born tomorrow with you and the future of Aryavart. Remember Sakhi let whatever happening around you to happen and trust me it will help you "

" How can I not trust you Sakha "

" Now get ready to start your new journey in Panchal , Sakhi "

And without a warning I was sucked into some kind of energy storm to Krishna knows where.

Hello tell me if you liked it or not others chapter will be updated soon.