Chapter 1

Veda never had imagined to be really born in dwapar yug and she is really excited and thrilled to start her journey there.
Back in kaliyug there is no one to worry about her , it was her Chacha and Chachi with whom she had stayed after her parents death but they were greedy for her money and after her death she had signed it to be a government property so no one would be able to use it wrongly.

Now in present or past but present for her , Veda look around herself only to see flames engulfing her entire body as she rise her hand in amazement that it didn't burn her but felt like a part of her.

Slowly walking forward Veda can now make the figures standing around the hawan kund as murmurs can be heard and gasps as Veda step out of the fire completely.

"Drupad this daughter of yours is epitome of rightness. She will be the reason of many great changes while her path may seem like filled with darkness , she will be the one to light it up by her flames . She will be the most beautiful and smart lady of Aryavart.
As she is the one with rightness and courage, she will be known as Panchal Kumari Veda and it is sentenced by God's that whoever she weds will be the most powerful and successful person with prosperity and happiness but here's the exception her marriage should be done quickly as she is kind of a bad omen for her own lineage."
As soon as the eldest sage announced it the crowd who was  bursting with joy and happiness become silent I stood there not knowing what to do while still maintaining my calm composer for others.
"Wow I have just taken my first breath and step here and I am already stated as a bad omen."

I step down the stairs slowly and gracefully while thinking about the last part 'am I really a bad omen?' But steps halted as a loud booming voice ring the arena .

"Therefore I  announce that her marriage shall be done tomorrow itself and the hawan shall continue the day after tomorrow cause I don't want any hurdles for my son. I had wanted a daughter first who would have looked after my son and guided him as my eldest is of no use but now this girl is also a bad omen ."
It did sting a little hearing his lava like words but I kept my composer going over and touching his feet for which surprisingly he blessed me.

"May you stay blessed putri "
He for sure is a bipolar and leaving me there  he commanded the maids to take me to my chamber and that they shall make me ready tomorrow. How will he arrange my marriage in one day
But I was wrong the message spread like wildfire across the Aryavart by the night and I could not even had time to even adjust to my new life.

I roam in the garden away from the chaos happening in the palace for my immediate swayamvar. It was simple but grand I can tell by the decoration. The contest would be Mallayuddha, a wrestling match where the best wrestler would have the match with the suitor and if he win it from the other suitors too then he wins me.

I secretly wished for a certain someone to participate and win the match.

In Hastinapur

Gandhar Raj Shakuni's cunning eyes gleamed as he stood before Duryodhan in the opulent halls of Hastinapura who looks to be in deep thoughts.

"Mere bacche , Duryodhan," Shakuni began, his voice dripping with persuasion, "I bring tidings of a most extraordinary opportunity."

Duryodhan's curiosity was piqued. "What is it Mamashri ?"

"Panchal Kumari Veda, the radiant daughter of Maharaj Drupad, her Swayamvar is held tomorrow. From the messanger that arrived from Panchal he described her like he knows her really well . Her beauty is renowned, and her lineage boasts unparalleled spiritual and martial prowess."

Shakuni paused, studying Duryodhan's expression.

"But that's not all, mere bacche. I've received a prophecy from that messanger that , Whoever weds Veda shall become the most powerful and successful person in Aryavart."

Duryodhan's eyes widened, ambition igniting within.

"Imagine it, Duryodhan," Shakuni whispered, "with Veda by your side, the throne of Hastinapura secured, and the realm of Aryavart at your feet."

Shakuni's words wove a spell of conviction around Duryodhan.

"I must win her hand," Duryodhan declared.

Shakuni smiled. "Mere bacche for that you must participate tomorrow and win the Mallayuddha for her. I shall ensure your triumph."

Duryodhan left the hall walking towards his chamber while thinking how his life would change if the Panchal Kumari will become his wife then he can be the hero for once.

Ofcourse he cares about his citizens and people around him but the hatred shown to him makes him cold and The Villian.

He doesn't care for anyone's thought right now he just wants the throne to be his and he will do anything to keep it his .

There goes the first chapter of the story. Please show your love and opinions.
Thanks!!