⚠️19+⚠️chapter 23🔺️

⚠️There are some explicit scenes so beware⚠️

Viktor’s fingers trailed over Alex’s smooth skin, moving with deliberate precision. His touch, though light, sent waves of unease through Alex’s body, his skin tingling with the sensation. Viktor leaned in close, his breath warm against Alex's neck. There was something possessive, almost primal, about the way Viktor's lips hovered over him, as if savoring the control he had in this moment. The scent of expensive cologne mixed with something darker—danger, power.

Alex lay frozen beneath Viktor, his mind racing. He could feel the weight of the man above him, the strength in Viktor’s grip. Alex had always known Viktor was powerful, but in this moment, he felt utterly trapped beneath that power. His heart pounded in his chest, and a small voice in the back of his mind screamed at him to run, but there was nowhere to go. Viktor's presence was suffocating.

"You smell... sweet," Viktor murmured, his lips brushing against Alex’s neck, sending a shiver down his spine. Alex’s breath hitched, his thoughts tangled in fear and confusion. He didn’t understand why Viktor was acting this way—he was used to Viktor’s intense gaze, his controlling tendencies, but this felt different, more personal, more dangerous.

Alex’s mind flashed back to the basement, the horror of what he had seen. The blood, the violence—it all seemed so distant now, yet the image of Viktor standing there, so calm amid the chaos, haunted him. He wanted to scream, to push him away, but he was bound, not just by chains, but by something deeper. Fear, dependency, maybe even a twisted sense of loyalty.

Viktor’s hand moved lower, brushing over the delicate curve of Alex’s waist before coming to rest just above his hips. His grip tightened slightly, a subtle reminder of the power he held, not just physically, but mentally. Viktor owned him, and Alex knew it. He had nowhere to go, no one to turn to. Viktor had isolated him, twisted his thoughts until Alex no longer knew what was real and what wasn’t.

"Please…" Alex’s voice trembled, barely a whisper.

Viktor’s lips curled into a smirk, but he didn’t say anything. Instead, he continued his slow exploration, as if Alex’s body was his to control, to dominate. Alex squeezed his eyes shut, trying to block out the feeling, trying to pretend that this wasn’t happening. He could feel his mind slipping away, retreating into a safe space where none of this was real.