Chapter 14, Goodbye Daki and Gyutaro

Aries pov: I collapsed on the rooftop. And I saw Nezuko run over to me. "Nezuko," I said as she hugged me. "Aries-san," Tanjiro said as he ran to me. "Your shoulder," Tanjiro said as he looked at my shoulder. "I looked over and saw it was purple. "Oh I didn't even realize,"I said as Nezuko looked at me. "Mhm mhm mhm (i can help you)" nezuko hummed. "Yeah go ahead" I said as she put some of her hand on my shoulder and she set it on fire. It died down and I looked at it. The poison, it was gone. "Could you take me to my father, Tanjiro?" I said as I looked at tanjiro. "Mhm" he nodded at me as I put my arm around his shoulder. We started to walk as I saw my father with purple from the poison all over him. "Dad," I said as i ran to him. 

He smiled and looked at me. "I'm glad you're okay, Aries," my father said as I started to tear up. Then nezuko walked over and put her hand on tengen arm and set him ablaze. "What do you think you're doing? Who are you, anyway? It's way too soon to be cremating him! How can you burn him already when he's not even dead yet? I'm going to spank you! I'm very angry with you, young lady!" suma. "Hold up a second! How do you explain this? The poison's left my body!" tengen said as I hugged him. "Dad," I said as he put his arm around me. "Oh you're burning up Aries" my dad said as i fell asleep on his chest. "Aries," Hina said as she put her hand on my back. "She's asleep," makio said as she sat there looking at me. "Suma, could you hand me the bandages?" Hina said as suma handed her bandages. She started to rap up my shoulder and waist.

{An: sorry its so short }

words: 328