𝟑 - 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓

"𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅.''
❀❀❀

"But...T-Tadashi...you just let him die..." Hiro had a tremble in his voice, speaking to someone he thought was dead.

"Give me the mask, Hiro." Callaghan spoke darkly.

"H-He went in there to save you!"

"That was his mistake!" Callaghan barked.

'Ouch.' Tadashi never sought the day his role model would blame him like this or throw him in the gutter.

"Baymax, destroy."

Now those were words he never wanted to hear. He was watching his brother remove Baymax's healthcare chip, tossing it aside as it slid by his feet. His little brother turned his project into a weapon...to hurt someone. He was frozen in shock watching Baymax trying to blow Callaghan up on the spot and chased him down. The others were trying to stop the possessed robot to no avail.

'Do something!! Move your feet Tadashi!'

His eyes meet his healthcare chip on the floor, his name still imprinted in black ink. No matter what he's done, he couldn't let his little brother harm a person for his own sake. He was quick to pick up the chip and chase Baymax down.

"Baymax!"

Baymax was ready to blow one more strike at Callaghan as he was escaping. Tadashi swiftly got under him, opened his access port, and shoved the chip back in. He was breathing so hard, he felt suffocated and just threw off his mask.

"Baymax, stop!"

Baymax paused, lowering his fist as he returned to his healthcare state. His emotionless face looks down at Tadashi, who's looking back with anticipation.

"Scan complete. Tadashi."

He couldn't help but smile a little. But he tenses up hearing that voice behind him.

"Who...are you?"

He hears other footsteps approach and gather together. He knew he couldn't hide anymore, taking a deep breath before turning around, meeting the shocked and terrified eyes of his friends and little brother.

"That's...t-that's impossible..." Honey Lemon breathed out.

He looks down shamefully, accidentally meeting Hiro's shocked gaze.

"No....you're dead....the fire...I saw it...y-you..." Hiro would've dropped to his knees if Gogo wasn't holding him upright.

All Tadashi could manage was to pathetically shake his head, not able to conjure up words at the moment.

"That's it? You stand here alive and all you do is shake your head at us!?" Gogo snaps.

He flinches a little at her directness, he couldn't be here right now. His feet start moving on their own the opposite direction. He meekly whispers "I'm sorry, I can't be here..."

"Wait!" Hiro calls out to him. "Please, wait! Y-You can't just leave!"

"I'm sorry..." He continued to move, not wanting to look back.

"Tell us why! How!? You're supposed to be dead! But you're not!"

"I can't explain it to you, you just...you need to go..." Tadashi clenches his jaw trying not to say too much, as much as he wanted the truth to come out.

"But-

"Hiro, please, I said go."

He feels a tight hand on his wrist as Hiro pulls him back. "No! You can't do this to us again! Tell us the truth! Tell me!"

He wasn't thinking clearly anymore, his emotions grasp his thoughts. He rips his wrist away from his little brother, raising his voice so loud it echoed. "I CANT!"

Tadashi, raising his voice, startled everyone. It wasn't what they were used to at all. Tadashi wasn't one to easily be ticked off, not even under pressure or stress. This guy...they didn't know him. He clenches his fists and walks with purpose to get out of there.

"B-But Tadashi wait-

He abruptly turns again. "No! You will not follow me!"

"Please..."

"I..I'm not your brother anymore. Got it?"

"W-What.." Hiro's eyes widen as his heart drops and tears fill his eyes.

"And if any of you try to follow me again I'll kill you-

He couldn't stop himself in time...what was he saying?? Him? Hurting the ones he loved most? Their silence was all he needed to picture their expressions, he couldn't face them ever again. He booked it out of there faster than he could scream or cry. He doesn't know how far he ran, but eventually, he had to stop as Callaghan was waiting for him in the middle of his path.

"Come. We're far from finished."