Chapter 19 I didn't do it!

Outside the palace, Damien was playing with a ball he just got. "Isn't it cool?" Damien asked.

"Yes it is cool," Andra said. "But I think you shouldn't be so close to palace with it," she said. "Just try to be careful," she told him.

"Andra you are worrying too much," Damien said. Then gave the ball a big toss and it went through a window and the sound of something breaking was heard.

Andra and Damien went into Orko's magic room. They saw the broken Crystal ball. "Uh oh," Damien said.

"I gotta go," Andra said leaving.

Damien picked up the ball and hid it in his bag.

Orko came into his magic room and saw Damien there. "Damien why are you in my magic room you know I don't like it when you come in here without permission," Orko said. Then Orko saw his crystal ball in pieces on the ground. "My crystal ball! This one was a family heirloom! What happened?!" He asked.

Damien was wondering what to say. "Andra did it, she came in here wasn't being careful and knocked it off the shelf, then just left the room," Damien said.

"I see, if that is what you said you saw, I better talk to Man at arms," Orko said. Then he left the room to find Man at arms.

"That was too close," Damien said.

"That was great thing you did," a voice said.

"Who said that?" Damien asked.

"I did," a creature said coming out. "Telling that story the way you did you are now free to go and everything is now okay for you," he said. "My name is Fibson but my friends call me Fib," he said.

"Okay," Damien said.

"Let's go hang out," Fib said.

Then Damien and Fib went out.

Orko came into Man at arms work shop. "Man at arms I want to talk to you," Orko said.

"What is it Orko?" Man at arms said. "I am working on a new invention this better be important," he said.

"It is my family heirloom crystal ball was broken and Damien said he saw Andra do it. He said she left the room and didn't bother to admit what she did to me," Orko said.

"I see when Andra gets back from helping Teela train I will have a talk with her," Man at arms said.

"Thank you," Orko said and left.

A bit later when Andra got back Man at arms scolded her.

Damien was at the market with Fib and Teela came up to him. "Hey Teela," Damien said.

"Damien, my father just punished Andra," Teela said.

"He did?" Damien asked.

"Yes for breaking Orko's crystal ball, but she says she didn't do it," Teela said. "She said you did it," she said.

"It wasn't Andra it was Roboto," Damien said.

"My brother?" Teela asked.

"Uh yes I saw him going into the magic room looking for Orko and he accidentally knocked the crystal ball off the shelf," Damien said.

"I will talk to Roboto," Teela said.

Then Damien sighed and noticed something. "Fib you are bigger than before," Damien said.

"You know growth spurts happen," Fib said.

"You're right," Damien said.

Adam soon approached Damien. "Damien is something going on?" Adam asked. "I am thinking you are hiding something," he said.

"I'm not hiding anything," Damien said. Fib grew again.

"Damien I know Andra is saying you broke the crystal ball that belongs to Orko," Adam said.

"I didn't do it!" Damien said. Then fib grew again. Then approached Damien and looked down at him. "Fib?" He asked.

"Hello Damien," Fib said. Then grabbed him. "You are coming with me." He said. Then was carrying him away.

Then Adam went to turn into He man. Man at arms, Andra, Teela and Orko came up. "What is that thing?" Teela asked.

"Look So-ar is up there." Andra said.

"This creature is a lie," So-ar said. "I know the one must speak the truth," she said.

"The creature is a lie," He man said.

"So-ar, who must tell the truth?" He-man asked.

"Damien you need to tell the truth right now!" So-ar said. "Please hurry or this creature will control you forever!" She said.

Damien was scared but he knew what he had to do. He swallowed the lump in his throat and was ready to do so.

"I did it!" Damien shouted. "I broke the crystal ball," he said. "I said Andra broke it and that was a lie," he said. "I said Roboto broke it and that was also a lie," he said. "I said I wasn't hiding anything thing and that was a third lie," he said. "I said I didn't do it and that wasn't true either. It was all my fault!" He shouted.

Then Fib vanished into thin air and Damien was caught by He-man. Damien approached Orko. "Orko I am very sorry about breaking your Crystal ball with my new ball, Andra warned me to be careful," Damien said. "Andra, Roboto I am sorry I blamed you." He said.

"Damien I am sure you breaking my crystal ball was an accident," Orko said. "I wish you told me that you did honestly," he said.

"It's okay Damien and shouldn't have left you there when saw that you broke it," Andra said.

"It is alright Damien," Roboto said. "It was understandable that you wished not to get in trouble," he said.

"I thought you would be really mad at me Orko," Damien said.

"True I might get mad at something you do or one of my other friends do, but you are my friend and mean more to me than some crystal ball," Orko said.

"I suppose I am going to be punished," Damien said.

"Yes," Man at arms said. "You will be cleaning the lab by yourself for the remainder of the week," he said.

"Yes, Man at arms," Damien said. "I know I deserve it," he said.

"Next time make sure we get the truth the first time," Man at arms said.

Damien managed to smile after that.

"Hi in today's story you read how Damien tried to cover up for a mistake he made with a lie," He-man said. "To cover up that lie he had to tell more lies." He said. "Until he got himself stuck, there are no monsters made by lies in real life," he said. "But you can get trapped by your lies and get into a lot more trouble if caught lying," he said. "The fact is the truth comes out sooner or later," he said. "You also truly won't be free until you tell the truth," he said. "So always tell the truth," he said. "Until next time," he said.