What It All Means

Chapter 4

                      What It All Means

April 24 2013,

Two and a half hours later I was finally done school clothes shopping and happy to say it was everything I wanted. I was emo but not. And to top it all of I got 4mm stretchers and snake bites. Yay. I have been waiting to get them for a long time now. It was about 5:45 so I had seven minutes till it would be five years since my family died. Right now I was sitting on the ground in my walk in closet when the closet door slammed shut and the light started to flicker. She is here.

‘be where, he is coming’ I heard my eight year old sister say and I saw her I the mirror tha was in front of where I was sitting “who?” I asked. ‘Fin’ she said in an echoed voice “why would he hurt me” I asked. ‘because he went to hell and satin is making werewolves and zombies’ she said “but why did he go to them” I asked. ‘because he was bad, he may seem good but he is not’ she said ‘and someone is going to help you, remember I will be watching you and I love you so does mum and dad’ she said he voice cutting out. I reached my hand out and she held onto it for a couple of seconds before letting go and fading as well as turning on my light and opening the door.

‘I love you to’ I whispered as tears started to spill over my cheeks. But I quickly wiped them away and looked back down at the clothes I was deciding over.

Choice the one on the right. Boots, leather jacket, black skinny jeans and the black headband.

The male voice said so I did just that and put my other clothes away. It was almost summer but it was spring in California so it was a little hot but a little cold. I also had to pack my gym bag because I had my timetable and I had gym tomorrow. And just decided on a white top and grey shorts that are made out of the soft fabric you have on your long pants you wear in winter.

I put them in my gym bag and started to fill my book bag with all of the necessary stuff you need for school. Then quickly ran downstairs to ask Darla where she put my towel I was using for gym, then ran back to my room and went to bed.

April 25 2013,

Beep…beep…beep…beep…be. it was 6:30 and I had to get ready for school. It is going to be so much fun being the new girl. Not. In about half an hour I was ready had my makeup on, hair straightened. I also got a side fringe. I quickly ran downstairs to get breakfast and then took my new dark purple car to school witch was about ten minutes from the house.

As I pulled up in the school car park all of my nerves started to kick in and I just sat there with my hands on the steering wheel for about five minutes trying to calm myself. Then I finally got out of my car and kept my head down. And then I heard a couple gasps as I push past people muttering some apologise as I walked in. I took out my timetable and walked to locker 342. As soon as I got to my locker I had no clue what they were for. Hay I’m an Australian girl. I just stood there in front of locker 342. I got shoved a couple of times.

Then I looked to my side to see this really cute guy with his mouth open staring at me. He had messy but styled black hair, beautiful blue eyes and full lips that I just wanted to kiss. “S-sorry” he said scratching the back of his neck. His voice deep and his eyes had a surprised look to them. “S’ok, my names Amber” I said reaching my hand out for him to shack. “right, names Chase” he said then I relised that his voice was from inside of my head.

I pointed at him and said “are you… are you… never mind” shacking my head. “Do you know what I am do with a locker?” I asked and I heard him do an exhale/laugh “you put you books in them then when you are going to a different class you come and get the books” he said with an amused look on his face and a smirk I wanted to smack right off his face.

“Well I think I will pass on the locker” I said turning to him and seeing him staring at my butt “but thanks? I guess” I said turning around “oh do you know where the gym is?” I asked. “Aually I am going to gym now” he said putting his books in his locker. “you might want to grab your gym bag and put your other books away” he said. I nodded my head and put my code and opened my locker I put my book bag on the shelf and grabbed out my gym kit.

All righty lets go I said turning around to find him one again staring at my butt. I cleared my throat and he snapped his head up and the a deep, dark red covered his whole face. I sighed. When will he learn.

Sorry

He said in my head and I just stared at him with my mouth agape. He chuckled and then we started to walk to gym.

“Okay kiddies tody and the rest of the semester we will be playing dodge ball” Coach Dan yelled and a lot of people cheered and I was one of them. Wondering why, well last year I got detention from making a kid brake his nose and another she got a bruised eye and she was queen bee of the school.

I put my orange hair in a high pony tail and clipped my fringe out of my face. I  was happy I was not on the same team as Chase, so I could get him. “Carrot top” yelled a boy I am guessing is a jock. And he just saved Chases cute ass. Coach Dan blew his whistle and as I thought everyone threw there dodge balls at me but I moved to the side. Everyone around me dropped there dodge balls and everyone was staring at me. So I took my change to chuck a ball full speed at the guy who called me carrot top. And bulls eye. Right in the balls. He fell to his knees cupping him self and crying to the holy heavens.

Everyone burst out laughing and everyone got on with the game. No one was throwing balls at me. Chase was standing staring at me in awe. So I wanted to get him I threw the ball even harder then I did before and he just missed it so it hit the wall behind him and left a mark.

Fifteen minutes later me and Chase were still trying to get each other. To everyone we were putting on a good show. They all kept on ‘ohh’ and ‘ahh’ ing every time one of us almost got hit. Then I got a good aim and the ball hit him in the stomach nocking air out of his body. But he stood and came to shack hands. Everyone was cheering. Then the bell went. I walked to the girls locker room. And as soon as I was in there I was bitch slapped across the face.

~~

How was that.I was so into writing that. Couldn’t stop. Hehe.

Comment, vote, follow

Love all

Paige xxo