• Part 46 •

Nikita POV:

"Why am I here?" I asked him. I was currently caged between him and the kitchen. I'm locked here. 

I was having a decent day, just finished my shower and was ready to spend my day catching up with my studies until he walked in the house. To my bad luck, Aisha and Krutika had left.
Did he meet them?
I don't know.

Now, I'm stuck here. I can't get close to him. I haven't seen Riya but that doesn't mean she doesn't exist. I don't plan to let my guard down and get involved in this again.
"Let me go." I warned, "Or else...."
"Or else?" He said, his voice lowkey seductive.
"I..."
Why aren't you speaking, Nikita?
"You...." He said, backing up against me.

Within a second, I could feel his arms go around me as he lifted me and placed me on the counter. I gasped and held his shoulders to help.
"What...what are you doing?" I hit his hand.
"Making you comfortable." He said, casually.
"Well, leave, I'll be comfortable."
"Is that so?" he asked, his eyes slowly scanning my face, "Nah. I'm good."
"Mayukh...."
"Yes."
I couldn't talk.
His gaze on me was different. I felt safe, warm and seduced at the same time.
What was this man doing to me?
"Nikita..." he said, coming closer. He slowly traced my arm with hand while his other hand slowly pushed my legs apart as he made his way standing between my feet. He was now inches away from me and I could feel his signature scent overwhelming me.
"I... I need to go..." I tried to say, looking away.
"Shh.." he said, his hand coming on my waist, "I missed you so much. I'm not letting you go."
I looked at him.
He's melting my guard.
I can't let it melt so soon, not with the month of pain he put me through.
"S..Stop." I said, trying to push him away. 
"I can't."
He looked at me intently. I felt him slowly removing the hair tie from my hair as my eyes stayed glued onto his. His eyes onto mine.
"Glad to see you've learned how to hold eye contact." He chuckled.
I instantly looked away, embarrassed.
"Look at me Mishbo." He said, his hand pulling my chin up, "I like your eyes."
He made himself comfortable with his arms around my waist as he spoke, "I did all that to get Riya off your back."
What?
"W..what?" I asked, confused.
"I know she annoyed you. I know you're scared of her and I know she's the reason you got the job at CSDS as well, but I don't want you to be scared of her."
I couldn't reply.
"My method was wrong. I know. I paid for my actions too." He said as he caressed my face, "I lost you for a month."
Is he drunk?
Is this real?
"Nikita.... You're not leaving me again. You can go to any internship or job you want, but I'm coming with you."
"you... you don't know what you're saying."
"I perfectly know what I'm saying. I should have said it a long time ago."
"W..what?"
"I like you, Mishbo. I know you know, everyone knows, but I want to confess it to you. Since I saw you, my heart has revived. It was closed due to my past, but now it's come back. You brought it back. I know you're afraid of us, but I want to be that shield of yours. Be my strength, don't be afraid of my strength."
Is he... confessing?
I felt tears in my eyes.
"Mishbo..." he continued, his hand cupping my face, "I like you... and I know you like me too."
I froze.
How does he know?
My eyes widened.
"I..." I tried to speak. I was so embarrassed.
"Your eyes speak a language of their own, your mouth lies half the time but your eyes don't."
I felt my vision blur with tears.
"Mishbo.... Will you give me a chance?" He said, slowly bringing his hand forward.
Is this really happening?!
"A chance?" I asked.
He sighed, "I messed up by pushing you away. I will win you first and then make you mine."
This man is a green forest.
"Wh...what about Riya?" I asked.
He chuckled, "She won't bother you again."
"What did you do?"
"She got what she deserves." He said and moved away, slowly pulling me down so we stood. "Will you give me a chance to win you?" He said, holding his hand forward for me.
"I..." I said and quickly looked down.
He chuckled and got up, and came closer and grabbed my waist, "Your eyes said yes Mishbo."
How does I resist this man?
"Will you give me a chance?" He said, and I watched him go down on his knees.
Oh my God.
He held his hand out for me to take.
I can't say no to him. He's taken over my mind.
I slowly smiled and nodded and gave him my hand.
He grabbed it and came up and embraced me.
"I'll make you mine Mishbo."

————————————————————————