Good Things Take Time | EXPLICIT

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, pregnancy talk, breeding kink?, trying to get pregnant, kissing, unprotected sex, creampies, oral (fem rec), filth with fluff

Word Count: 3.3k | unedited 

─── ⋆⋅ ☾⋅⋆ ───

It was no secret that you and your husband were trying to get pregnant.

Always running off when you can to have sex, being late to things because of having sex, leaving early.

There's a lot of sex.

But, there's also a lot of negative tests and nights where you're questioning if it was you, or him, or just the universe giving you a big F you.

Zach was very understanding and did his best at consoling you. Always picking you up when you were down, delivering food to your house while he was at the studio filming for the podcast.

He was always there, no matter if he was actually physically there or not.

Last month, you got yet another negative when you were so hopeful of getting a positive, but all you got was your period a few days after.

You both want nothing more than to start your little family just like you planned.

"Hey, sweetheart." Zach walks into the bedroom, "I'm going in." You feel him crawl up onto the bed and kiss your cheek, "Are you sure you don't want to come in with me?"

You nod, "Yeah. I'm just.. gonna rot in bed all day." You roll over and smile up at him, "I'll be fine. I have a full day of binge watching YellowJackets."

"Do you want me to stay home?"

You shake your head, "If I need you, I'll call you."

He licks his lips, "How many days until your ovulation?"

"Um.." you roll over and grab your phone, going into your period tracker app, "about five days out, give or take."

He gives you a look and you smirk, "Won't you be late? It's already one thirty."

"I don't have to be there until two fifteen-ish.. you up for a little baby makin' time?" He bites his lip and you roll your eyes, "Um.. always."

You pull him down, taking his hat off of his head as your lips move with his.

His hand pushes your shirt up, sliding under it to knead your boob, earning a moan from you, "There we go." He whispers, "I love those sounds."

You smile, tilting your head back as he kisses down your neck.

He slides down, sitting up as he grips your pajama shorts and pulls them down off your hips as you lift them.

He does the same to your panties and you bite your lip as he undoes his jeans, his eyes staying on you.