bran

Just take it all

I'm nothing without your love

I promise I'll never leave your love

My heart is beating 'cause of you 

Forever and ever and ever

Only you can take my heart

Dear my love, love, love

I wanna stay

~ With you by Jimin

Next morning, james opened his eyes and the first thing he noticed was a pair of eyes looking at him lovingly. james chuckled and looked at their positions. He doesn't know how they ended in this position but now his head was resting on net's lap and net was gently stroking his hair.

"Good morning muscle pig" james said and flicked his chin.

"Good morning love"

"You slept well?"

"Hmm hmmmm" he said now gently pushing james's hair back from his forehead.

"I didn't kick you in sleep right?" james asked and net chuckled.

"No"

"How long are you awake?"

"Amm....half an hour!"

"And what were you doing all that time?"

"Staring at you"

james narrowed his eyes.

"Don't lie" he tried to get up but net grabbed him from his waist, pinned him down the bed and hovered over him.

"How can you say that I am lying?"

"You are a person who always wakes up late. How come you woke up early today?"

net chuckled at his comment.

"You don't know susu, how much I've waited for this moment. Waking up early than you and then staring at your beautiful morning face which looks 10 times more cuter with this little pout" pecked james's lips "it feels like I am in heaven. You are my heaven."

He said and snuggled into james's neck and james wrapped his arms around net's neck. They both stayed like this for a while, feeling each other's warmth, listening to those heartbeats which were loud enough to be heard in that silence.

''net get up. I have to pack my things too."

"You're going?"

"Hmm but now I can go happily because now I know that I am yours and you are mine."

"Make a promise"

"What?"

"We will meet everyday. No matter how busy we are."

"Promise." lifted his pinky and net tangled it with his.

"Promise."

"Now shall we get up?"

"Yeah"

They got up and net hugged james tight before leaving the room and james went to bathroom.

-----------------------------------

"Can't you stay for more days susu?  I just got married and you are leaving me."

"Its not like you will not see me ever again." james said while checking yanaruk's foot.