Prologue : The Theraprism ✧˚₊‧

{ Trigger warnings!

- Alternate universes / Headcanons
- OOC (Out of character) Bill Cipher
- Human Bill Cipher
- Theories
- Cringe
- Mental asylums
- Sharp objects }

In this AU, he doesn't remember what his parents look like. And a side note, I MAY or MAY NOT put a drawing of my human Bill form and his clothes, but I might not because I'm shit at hair.

His left pupil is a triangle, his ears are pointed and he has two spikes in his hair that resembles demon horns. He's blond with long hair, I gave him my OC's hair style because it would definitely fit him well. His shirt has a black form of a pyramid and says 'Weirdmageddon' on it, he made this shirt himself.

Here's some headcanons that will be in this book and I'm just giving you a heads-up

- Bill's real name isn't Bill, it's Trioka
- Bill has a sister named Triunity, she's teal and changed her name to Maven
- Bill has a fear of the dark and the cold
- All Bill remembers of his past is red and blue and stars, and Trioka
- Bill dislikes his family name and being called by it
- Bill still has a few of his powers (E.G, weak teleportation and levitation) because the power-restricting bracelets he has aren't strong enough
- Bill is sexless (But goes by he/they pronouns. This would make sense, he's a chaos god)

--

Bill sat in his room, a blank space with nothing but a cold metallic slate, meant to be a bed and blank white walls, only decorated with a sink and a mirror. However, underneath the bed lay a wooden box and a metallic crate, which Bill had come to see as his only escape from the torture called the Theraprism.

His hands pulled the box towards his torso, carefully holding it and taking the top off.

How pathetic he felt, reduced to a unstable mess confined in a room that he barely had any freedom in. He hadn't felt this weak since his dimension was destroyed. What made it worse was he had to adapt to being in such a weak human form, that he found ugly and strange.

He pulled out the sewing materials that were inside the package, and set the container to the side. He also took off his jacket, which was a black hoodie, the bottom half decorated with thin, glowing yellow lines that resembled the brick pattern on his original form. He drew the dull needle from the box, and a few patches of mismatched fabric and thread. Sewing had become one of his main hobbies, being the only thing he could do for over half the time he spent trapped in the crystal-like jail.

Threading a string through the eye of the needle, he began sewing an astronomical pattern on one side of the jacket, littering it with dark blue streaks of fabric and small white stars. Continuing, he added purple and pink streaks between them, making a pattern similar to the northern stars, which was a sight he enjoyed on Earth. He thought for a moment, then grabbed a thick piece of yellow fabric, cutting it into a square-like shape and sewing it onto the other side of his jacket to make a pocket. He then sewed two black triangles onto it to make a small bowtie, similar to the one tied around his neck. He paused, thinking again, and folded the jacket so that the lining inside was visible. He figured, even if he'd never leave the Theraprism again, he could dress like he would.

He stitched another pocket into the lining inside his jacket. I mean, why not? Folding it back over so he could see the sleeves, he wondered how to decorate them. He scattered yellow triangles on the cuffs, and a stream of multi-coloured stars up one sleeve; Blue ... Red ... Teal ... Yellow. He put it on and examined himself in the mirror. Not bad. It hid the form of his body well. He glanced at the black gloves on his hand.

He gently pulled them off and set them on the sink, before rummaging through the numerous patterns he'd sewn days earlier. He laid them out before him, trying to decide which to sew onto his glove. One was a white circle, a green pine tree in the middle. Another, a mint circle, a fez sown into the fabric. The next, a red circle with a six-fingered hand embedded in the frame. A different one, was a pink circle, with a golden star strewn in. The last, a dull green-blue with an unfinished question mark threaded into it.

Bill stared at it for a long while, before picking it and his dull needle up and finishing the white thread question mark and laying it back next to the others. Again, he hesitated for a few minutes before grabbing a black piece of fabric and cutting it into a messed-up circle. He glared, discarding it and muttering under his breath. He took another slab of fabric and slowly cut it into a circle.

He drew some yellow thread and jabbed the needle into the black circle, and slowly threading one line ...

Two lines ...

Three lines ...

There, a triangle.

He finished the basic shape and filled it in with more golden thread. Continuing, he sowed the shape into one glove, and making a replica, sowed it into the other one. He took the other circles and sowed it into the lining of his jacket. He stared at the 5 patterns, for who knows how long.

A loud beeping sound drew Bill from his haze, and he scrambled back as the door to his room opened. " Cipher? " A voice traveled through the space, to which Bill responded with a joyless laugh.

He winced at the use of his last name, " Axolotl. " Bill hissed, his voice dripping with disdain and a hint of hatred, " What do you want from me? "

" Look, Tri- "

" Bill. I told you, it's Bill now, " Bill interrupted Axolotl with a stern tone of voice, " And I'd prefer if you'd please call me by my current name. " The pink creature seemed to frown, staying silent for several moments.

" Alright. Bill, this isn't working, and I think ... " Axolotl started, " We should try something else, something ... Eh, a little bit more interactive. " They made a small waving gesture with one hand, their face blank but their eyes having hesitance hidden in them.

Bill blinked at Axolotl, one eye, then the other, his left triangular pupil instead a question mark as he stared at the Axolotl in interest. " What does that mean? " He asked, curious.

" You're going back to Earth, " Axolotl said, to which Bill perked up, " OH! Frills I- "

Axolotl interjected, " ... Without your powers, and you'll be helping work in the mystery shack. "

Surprise and anger washed over Bill's face, his pupil going to an exclamation mark. " WHAT?! " He burst, " THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME! ... AGAIN!!! "

" Bill please just liste- "

" AX, WHAT THE FUCK!!! "

" CIPHER! " Axolotl yelled, then calmed down a bit, " You're going to Earth, and that's that. We'll monitor you and make sure no harm befalls you by the Pines' hands. "

Bill flinched violently. " Yes sir, " He mumbled, watching as the creature left. As soon as the door closed he shifted to his bed, using what little energy his shackles provided him to teleport from the floor to his metallic cot. The metal crate floated around the bed and into his hands, the cover also floated upwards and dropped onto the sink.

He took out a pair of scissors and tucked them into the pocket that was embedded in the inner part of his coat. He stayed on the bed until some doctors came and took him away.

' Stuck with the Pines Family ... What could be better? ' He thought sourly.

--

Word count: 1122 (Includes separate quotation marks, does not include beginning portion of the story)