Strings of Love [PP]

It was Phuwin's graduation day, and the atmosphere was buzzing with excitement. After the ceremony, Pond pulled him aside, a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

"I've got something for you," Pond said, handing Phuwin a neatly wrapped box.

Phuwin raised an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued as he carefully unwrapped the gift. Inside was an electric guitar, sleek and polished, with a design that immediately caught his eye. His jaw dropped. "Pond, no way!"

Pond laughed at Phuwin’s reaction, his eyes twinkling. "You've been working hard on your music, and I thought you needed an upgrade."

Phuwin was speechless, running his fingers over the strings of the guitar. It was perfect. "Thank you," he said softly, hugging Pond. "I don't even know what to say."

That evening, Phuwin went live on Instagram, his face still glowing from the day’s events. “Hey guys,” he greeted his followers, holding up the electric guitar with a wide grin. “Look at what Pond got me as a graduation present!”

The comments flooded in immediately, fans congratulating him and gushing over the guitar. He chuckled, adjusting the camera before taking a seat. “I thought I’d play วันเกิดเธอ for you all,” he said, positioning the guitar in his lap.

The room fell silent as he began to strum the first chords of the song he had composed a few weeks ago—his debut song. But this time, the sound was fuller, sharper, more electric. His fingers moved effortlessly over the strings, the melody filling the air with a new kind of energy.

As he played, the live chat went wild, hearts flooding the screen, fans commenting how much they loved the song even more with the new sound. Phuwin smiled, immersed in the music and grateful for the support—and for Pond’s thoughtful gift.

After the final note, he glanced at the camera, his smile warm and genuine. “Thanks for tuning in, everyone. And thanks to Pond for making this day even more special. I’ll see you guys soon!” He waved before ending the live.

As soon as Phuwin ended the Instagram live, he immediately video called Pond. It didn’t take long before Pond’s familiar face popped up on the screen, a knowing smirk already in place.

"Already showing it off, huh?" Pond teased, lounging on his couch.

Phuwin laughed, holding the guitar up to the camera. "Of course I did! You didn’t expect me to wait, did you? The fans loved it. But I had to call you right after. Seriously, Pond, you have no idea how much this means to me,"

Phuwin replied, still in awe of the gift.

Pond leaned in closer to his screen, his expression softening. "I'm glad you liked it. But... there's something else I wanted to tell you."

Phuwin raised an eyebrow, curious. "What is it?"

Pond took a deep breath, his playful demeanor shifting into something more serious. "So, today is Boyfriend Day... and I was wondering," he hesitated for a second, then smiled nervously, "would you be my boyfriend?"

Phuwin's heart skipped a beat. His eyes widened in surprise, then softened as he realized how sincere Pond was. The thought of all the time they’d spent together, the moments they shared, flashed through his mind. He smiled, warmth spreading through his chest.

"Are you serious right now?" Phuwin asked, his voice barely above a whisper, a small laugh escaping his lips.

"Dead serious," Pond replied, looking at him with hopeful eyes. "I’ve been thinking about this for a while, and today just felt... right I thought, maybe, you'd want to make it official between us.

Phuwin’s eyes widened, but a mischievous thought crossed his mind. He feigned hesitation, glancing away from the screen. “Mmm, no.”

Pond blinked, caught off guard. His face immediately fell, and his usual confidence crumbled. “Oh... okay,” he said softly, looking like a kicked puppy. “It’s fine, I guess. I mean, you don’t have to—”

Phuwin burst out laughing, “You should see your face right now, you look like a sad puppy!”

Pond pouted, crossing his arms. “Of course I do! You rejected me! I wasn’t expecting that.”

Phuwin’s laughter softened into a fond smile. “Well, what if I asked you to be my boyfriend instead? Would you say yes?”

Pond’s eyes lit up instantly, the grin returning to his face. “Of course I would!”

Phuwin chuckled. “Then, Pond Naravit, will you be my boyfriend?”

“Absolutely, yes!” Pond responded, his energy returning full force. “You totally had me for a second there, though. I can’t believe you pranked me.”

Phuwin smiled, shaking his head. “Couldn’t resist. But seriously, I’m glad we made this official.”

“Me too,” Pond said, his voice softening. “And for the record, this is the best Grad Gift for Boyfriend Day ever.”

Phuwin nodded, his heart feeling warm and light. “It definitely is.”

Author Note 📝.

I've been really slow with these updates I'm trying to get in the ideas and draft them all but I'm running out of ideas lol. But Phuwin’s Graduation and live was something.

14/07/2023

14/07/2023

03/10/2024

03/10/2024