Chapter 7

Warnings: This chapter contains:- cursing, sadness, angst, darkness, violence, mention of injury, mention of a near-death by drowning, mention of mental health issues, possessiveness, and Aang losing it! All reviews are appreciated.

P.P.S.: This is an Omegaverse story as in Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamic, with Alpha Aang and Omega Zuko, so you have been warned! And it is also a time travel one! The titles that would be used for the Omegaverse dynamic in this story, are from the Chinese fandom (As the story would have many customs and cultures from southern and eastern Asia; China specifically):-

Alpha - Qianyuan

Omega - Kunze

Beta – Zhongyong

P.P.P.S: This is a dark (And I mean really dark!) story that takes place in the ALTA's timeline (The original show, not the live adaptation, but who knows, maybe I will add a pointer or two from the NATLA after I watch it?) to some extent but with many major changes such as Aang being aged up to sixteen and Zuko being OOC; this story is also the first part of the series that would follow the first chapter but diverge after a certain point. 

Chapter 7

Zuko was annoyed... so annoyed and angry to the point of spitting fire... sighing, Zuko gazed at the crew running around and preparing the ship for their fight with Captain Zhao and his lackeys, giving orders now and then to strengthen their defense or come up with a plan to utilize their surroundings to their advantage, while coming up with tightknit plan that would kill Captain Zhao this time, and save Zuko from the headache that had been following him for the past three years.

So annoying... Zuko curled his lips into a sneer as he gazed at the ship in the distance with annoyance unmatched by anyone around; feeling nothing but fury at the fact that Ozai had sent Captain Zhao to track him once more, and ruin his day with his presence... just when Zuko was feeling content and happy, Ozai had to rear his ugly head and destroyed his peace by sending the most annoyed man to ever live after him.

So, so annoying! ...Zuko couldn't help hissing, wondering what he should do this time to stop that annoying vermin from following him and hammer into his head the fact that Zuko would never be captured and brought back to the Fire Nation alive, not even if the only thing left of him was a cold corpse, rotten in the bottom of the ocean... Ugh! ...three years of chasing him around the world, and Ozai still didn't understand that Zuko would never be brought back, or chose to stand by his side, even when it meant his death and the world going up in flames once more...

I cannot complain too much, though... not when I got that trait from him... Zuko huffed, remembering a past where he spent years chasing after his beloved, being too stubborn to see reason with the only goal in his mind was catching the Avatar one way or another no matter what he faced or lost during his chase... But couldn't he send someone else?! ...Zuko couldn't help but complain about this point, his lips twisting into another frown when he once more was reminded that the person Ozai sent after him was none other than that annoying Zhao.

Captain Zhao, in the past Commander Zhao (And before that in a life long gone, Admiral Zhao), an annoying man who followed Zuko since he left the Fire Nation years ago, hellbent on bringing him back and restoring his pride after he was made a mockery when he fell from Ozai's favor the day, he brought him Zuko's hair and his parting words, sending Ozai to a fit of madness unseen before.