"Just the beginning"

(KHALIL)

I look down at her " baybeh i told you yesterday that i had to go to the studio didn't i? She replies yes. i pull her up, turns her around& places the palm of both of her hands on the bed, making her arch her back "yes what?" I asks "yes daddy" she answers and i feel my self becoming very hard as i feel on my favorite part of her body feeling her wetness, i then pulled down my boxers& and stuck the tip of my member inside of marie she lets out a slight moan in pleasure. "Mm daddy" she says i slide my member up and down her clit, and she looks back at me "baby don't tease" she demands,and in that moment i push my member deep inside of her until i feel her walls adjust to my thickness, from there i thrust in and out of marie slowly, gradually speeding up, i then start to pound inside of her hearing her let out those cute little moans, they made me smile everytime, i then began to let out a groan myself as i hear her say "yess" holding out the ess part, she goes along with my paste until i hear her say khalilllllllll holding out the "L's" i then knew she was ready to cum. I gribbed her waist and slapped her ass "do it for daddy princess" i asked right then all of her juices slowly fell down her leg and on to my dick, before i could slow down i felt my self about to cum so i shot my load inside of her and pulled out. I then leaned her up, kissed on her neck slowly rubbed her clit, and then sat her down. "I love u baybeh, now go get dressed" i told her. She then got up, placing a kiss on my lips and went to get her clothes i smacked her ass before she could fully go, i laughed at the fact that i left my hand print on that very plump ass of hers.

11:15 am (at the mall)
I looked at my shawty saying "rie pick the shoe that you really want, now all of the heels you've tried on look perfect on you but we can't be here all day mami" i looked at her Carmel tanned skin up and down from her feet, up to her ass, and then i made it up to her pretty, delicate face. My thoughts were interrupted when marie plopped her big booty into my lap pulling on my hand for me to look at her shoe "baby loooookk" she winned and bounce softly up and down in my lap indicated that she had found her shoe and was excited, mann all that bouncin she did got a nigga excited my damn self. When she picked her shoes she we went up to check out and the total rang up to 450.00 and i couldn't believe I'd let rie pick out such expensive shoes, i gave rie a side eye as i pulled out my rack. After i paid I couldn't help but to notice how excited my shawty was it was like she couldn't believe that I'd paid for the shoes but i mean I couldn't just let shawty pay. She's my queen i gotta be able to spoil her.

2:30pm (Grabbing a bite) after we got her shoes, we headed on to grab something to eat. So we walked around the outlet a little just to see what we had a taste for, Marie brought it to my attention that some dusty looking fool "kept staring at her" so I gave him a quick glance as I gripped on Marie's cake to indicate that she was mine and I wasn't going to share her. Immediately he caught on and boy was I glad because I didn't want to have to act crazy in front on my girl, nor did I want to act up in public. Marie finally came to the conclusion that she wanted to go try out this new Italian restaurant that she had heard about, so I told her if she wanted to go there then we could go. I spotted the big restaurant "buoni piety " it said and since it was right in the outlet I was ready to go eat but rie insisted that we take her bags to the car first " okay if somebody steals these $450.00 dollar shoes out of my hand I don't know what to tell u" she stated which made me nervous.. So I went ahead and walked her to the car real quick to drop off her bags.
Now finally, we were about to be seated and this young chick ran up to me yelling " omg you're Khalil smith; omfg" I stated that I knew who I was and Marie quickly hoped in front and asked her to "please sit the fuck down somewhere" and I'm not gone lie that was the cutest rie had been all day, she let that hood rie come out of her. I chuckled. So after we had ordered our food, we ate,and then we headed back to the car. "Mmm babe that was good, did you like it?" Marie asked me and looked my way. I smiled at her and nodded yeah it was delicious babygirl, we headed home& when we arrived there I asked her for my gate pass so that we could get in and she explained to me that she left it inside because she thought I had mine, so I looked at her "seriously Marie" and then she looked at me  and threw the card at me. "Calm down you big baby" she raised her voice& laughed. So i grabbed the keys and we entered our palace. Once we were in, Marie quickly went upstairs and slumped on the bed. And I followed her up, until August called me up and said that he needed me in the studio right away and I had no choice but to go. I kissed Marie goodbye as I was about to walk out and then she clamped on to my leg and begged to stay. "Baby please no not right now" she pledged but I told her that I needed to Go. So I was on my way.