CHAPTER 1 : The Love Story Begins!

Y/N is a young teenager (15 years old) who lives in Tonkiyonki City, & Attends Hunter Sekai High as a student she walks from her house to school with her friends, Kurapika (16) & Killua (14). Y/N has a crush on a guy in her class named Akito Shinonome (15). But she didn't know that both Kurapika & Killua had a crush on her until today. fate for her is undetermined. but who knows?

"Shoot! I'm gonna be late for school! Kurapika and Killua are probably waiting for me outside!" you'd say panicking while quickly packing your bag and grabbing your books to get ready for school. you frantically grabbed a piece of toast and spread butter on it. then you ran out side putting your shoes on and running to see Kurapika and Killua ahead of you.

"Took you long enough Y/N!" Kurapika said while looking at you with a serious expression "Yeah whats gotten into you today? you seem so worried." Killua said nonchalantly to sound cool as if you'd two find him cool either way.

"Haha, very funny." You say to both Kurapika and Killua in a sarcastic voice. "But I am fine, don't worry about me. ugh, you guys care so much about me lately. did something happen to you guys over the summer holidays?" You asked them both and raised a brow at them. after you had asked that specific question both of the boys had their eyes widened in shock and started sweating. that was odd but Killua spoke in a quick stuttering tone.

"W-what?! N-nothings happened! promise me nothing happened!" Killua frantically looked around as he looked at a tree and started whistling before making up an excuse "Oh! look at that tree over there isn't it pretty?!" he said but you knew it sounded forced.

"Killua, we can tell that was forced." Kurapika spoke seriously. not normal of him to speak like that. usually he'd be cheery. but teens do become emos. maybe he entered his emo phase?

"Okay guys I'm serious here. what's actually gotten into you both." You spoke in a serious mad tone. clearly not happy at both of them.

Kurapika and Killua both gulped and looked at eachother knowing their secret cant be hidden anymore. you stood there impatiently looking at them tapping one of your feet up and down. until both Kurapika & Killua spoke at the same time. "You see um.. On the summer holidays something did happen and I didn't wanna say it cause it might ruin our friendship and uh.. what happened is something I need to confess.." You stared at both of them and raised a brow in confusion preparing for what both had to say next. "...I like you..." Those words that were spoken out of their mouth made you shocked. how could your own school friends like you? especially ones you have been friends with since childhood. no way. you couldn't like them its not right!

"You guys WHAT?" You yelled angrily both the boys knew they screwed up. and you suddenly chuckled softly "Hah.. tell me that was a joke right? ...right?" You asked but when both didn't answer you knew they weren't lying.

So from today, you found out that your friends Kurapika and Killua like you! In Chapter 2 when you reach school and go to class more tragic events happen!

Note from creator : This is my first time making a Wattpad story so I hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 1 as chapter 2 will be made soon!