Chapter Three

I ended the phone call with Lucy after about five minutes and just sat in shock. I couldn't believe her nan had passed away. It was only last summer that me and Luc were staying with her. I'd known her my whole life and now she's gone. Then to top it off Lucy has to fly out to her nans house, which is totally understandable but that means she had to cancel on me. 'You can still stay at mine if you want, you know the address and there's a spare key under the door mat.' She had told me but to be honest if she's not there I just wanted to get home, the whole point of me coming was to catch up with her.

'Millie, are you alright?' Jack gave me a concerned look bring me back to reality.
'Yeah I'm fine,' I try and convince him while I got my laptop out of my bag. 'Lucy, the friend I was staying with, nan died so she's had to cancel. Meaning I need to book a plane ticket so I can go home.'
Jack moves to come and sit next to me, whether it was to comfort me or help me book my ticket I wasn't sure.
'Nice background.' Jack commented when he saw my laptop background was his band. My face starts to redden but I decide to try and play it cool.
'Yeah I love Sleeping with Sirens, although that guy Jack seems like a but of a jerk. He doesn't really know what he's doing either by the looks of it.' I joke, thankful when Jack decides to join in.
'Yeah, I've heard pretty bad things about him myself. If you ever meet the guy stay away from him.'
'Well lucky for you I don't talk to strangers, especially men.'
'So what, I'm a women you have met in your past life?'
'You never know,' I say finally letting out a laugh.

After about twenty minutes of us trying to work out how to change flights Jack suggested something. 'Well why don't you just stay here for the next couple of day and go home on Monday like you planned. I mean I'd be happy to be your tour guide for the weekend.'
I wanted to squeal yes while jumping up and down but obviously I resisted the urge. I took a moment to fully think this over, 'I guess I could. Lucy did say I could crash at hers for the weekend if I wanted to.'
'Great it's sorted then! Why don't we go drop your bags off at your friends place, then you can come to mine and meet the band.'
My jaw dropped. I was going to meet Sleeping with Sirens. Jack just laugh picking up my bags, 'come on let's go,' he chuckled giving me a gentle shove.

Oh god this is getting worse and worse sorry!!

Okay so I don't have to much motivation to carry this story on, but if you really want me to leave a comment to let me know. I'll try my best!