Chapter 6: A night to remember 🔞

MAXWELL

Without breaking the kiss, I stand up and carried her towards her bedroom. She wraps her leg on my waist habang papunta kami sa bedroom niya.

We pulled out for a couple of seconds to catch our breath, I can feel her breathe heavily while she's looking into my eyes. I then reached for the doorknob at pumasok kami sa loob saka ko ni-lock ang pinto.

She pulled me again for another kiss. I started moving my tongue around tracing her lips, asking for an entrance. She obliged and kissed me harder. My tounge explored the inside of her mouth savoring the sweetness of it. She taste like strawberries and I love it.

She pushed me lightly making me sit at her bed. She's now sitting at my lap making small waves of her waist. Damn she's so hot right now.

The burning sensation becomes more intense as I my kiss go down to her jaw, then to her neck leaving kiss marks as I trace her body.

"Hmm....ughh" she let out a small moan as I bit her neck.

I started to caress her breasts, letting her bra strap to fall. Her hair starts to fall perfectly as she moves her body. I can already feel my manhood awakening because of what we're doing.

I switched our positions making her lay down on her bed, giving me a full view of her being aroused.

"Can I?" I asked her permission before removing her clothes.

She just nodded in response. I immediately started to remove her nightgown and her bra leaving her only with her panties.

I sucked her right boob and massaged the other one while playing her nipples between my fingers which made her moan a little louder.

"U-uggh...hmmm..m-more please..uhmm"

My hands started travelling to her stomach then to her thighs which made her stiffen to her position.

"Ate, can I touch you?" I softly said while looking deep into her eyes.

She nods as a response biting her lower lip as she removes her panties and throw them somewhere leaving her completely naked. She also held the end of my shirt and helped me removed it leaving me with only with pajamas. I was mesmerized by her naked body, she looks good on anything she wears but I prefer her with nothing on. She's so hot.

With her panty out of the way, I carefully explored underneath. I feel her whole wetness now and my touch is lingering playfully on her pussy. I teasingly played with her clit using my two fingers in a circular motion.

"F-fuck...ughh" another loud moan escaped from her lips as she turned her head restlessly. Damn those moans were music to my ears.

I responded by my warm touch on her sensitive area and gently insert a finger inside her. Her breathe hitched in surprise which made her gripped my arm tightly. A satisfied smirked played on my lips as I continue to explore her with my fingers.

"F-faster ughh" I become even more aggressive hearing her moan. She's so wet and I'm loving it. I just continued to pump my fingers in and out, and I feel that she's about to reach her climax so I made it more faster.

"I-I'm close...ughhh" with one final thrust she finally cummed in my fingers. I noticed that blood was mixed in her cum, meaning that this is her first time. I smiled at the thought of it.

I crawled down to her pussy then I started to lick her juices, she tastes so sweet I'm getting addicted.

ALLY

Jayron pulled away from my pussy and started to remove his pajamas revealing his big hard dick. Jusko ang laki kakayanin ko kaya yan? Shock momentarily stunned me and gulped hard while biting my lower lip.

He started to lean closer to me again, this time he held my hand and put it in his abs down to his dick making me feel his well built body. Ang hot niya jusko.

He kissed me again, more passionately. I found myself breathlessly whispering "I want you to be my first Jayron, let me feel you inside me"

"I would love to, ate" he murmured in a husky voice, planting a gentle kiss on my lips before positioning himself on my entrance.

As he slowly inserted his hard pet, a sharp pain shot through me causing tears to well up in my eyes. Noticing my distress, he held me close. A deep kiss followed and with it the pain seemed to melt away. He continued, slowly guiding his big penis into my wet pussy.

The initial discomfort remained and I dugged my fingers into his shoulders, seeking solace.

"Ate, I'm sorry" he whispered, his lips brushing against mine. Trusting him I kissed back while my arms wrapped around his neck.

With each measured thrust into my core, a wave of pleasure washed over me. My room grew hotter and my breath hitched with every movement.

"Ugghh...hmmm...faster please" a moan escaped my lips.

Moans and shouts filled my whole room as he continued to thrust faster and faster inside me. Heat and unspoken desires lingered in the air. This pleasure was indescribable. Ganito pala ang pakiramdam ng sex parang ayaw kong matapos itong gabing ito.

Contentment filled me with a sense of security in his touch. I inhaled breathlessly, my gaze locked on the man who was thrusting inside me. Sweats all over our skin, his breath ragged. He's captivatingly handsome, a thought that sent a shriver down my spine.

"I'm...I'm cumming...ughh" I mumbled breathlessly while looking at him.

"Me too ate...ugh" he replied in a husky voice.

"Damn..faster Jayron!" I growled, urgency lacing my voice as he diligently work between my legs.

The sudden increase in his pace sent a jolt through me. His movements became frantic, driving me wild.

"Ughhh ate Ally you're so fucking hot, ang sarap mo" he gasped, his voice strained with exertion.

With a final, deep thrust, he hit my G spot, sending a tremble on me. We cummed together, making him explode his seeds inside me. Oh my gosh, sana hindi ako mabuntis nito.

He withdrew his hard penis slowly, panting heavily. As we released our sexual tension we kissed passionately and calmer. He laid down beside me, my room filled with sex air. He interwined his hands with me and our bodies fit together. Our naked bodies brushing against each other. Having him wrapped his arms around me makes me feel safe. I hope this night will never end.

Third Person POV

As they laid on the bed, they've shared a sense of comfort and security towards each other. Ally lays on Max's chest while while he wraps his arms around Ally's naked body. Cuddling as they closed their eyes to sleep soundly feeling the warmth together.

Max have never done this before with other girls he slept with but for him Ally's different and doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

Max moved his head, showering his ate Ally with forehead kisses. An aftercare is a must especially for his ate Ally.