Chapter 1

Your POV:

' I've had enough of this! '

Being treated like a puppet hanging on by a threat. Being seen as an object in my stepmother's eyes since my beloved father's death. She never had loved me yet my father. She just married him because of his position as the CEO of an important computer agency and had earned a lot of money so that we would never have to suffer from poorness. In the end this was the cause of my father's death. He wouldn't stop working even when he was terrible sick which naturally led him to his own grave.

Never had he known my so-called mother's real intentions. He truly loved her and I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth. I was afraid that I would hurt him badly that's why I kept it a secret and never showed any sign of hatred and disgust against my mother.

Yes, I hate her. I'm totally disgusted by her looks, her voice and her attidute while talking to me. I despise her to the very point of wanting to punch her hard in the face while telling everybody the truth of her real intentions and make her facade burn down to ashes until nothings left over.

But I knew that I couldn't do it and that's the point when I started to hate myself who was being weak and unable to do anything.

However, never would I have imagined what was going to happen to me soon.

Sorry for making the first chapter so short. The next chapters are going to belonger, I promise. ^^

By the way, every time  I use  '...'  it means that the person's thinking this.

I hope you liked it so far.

Happy to receive comments from you. :)