Chapter 8

Chanyeol's POV:

' Wah! I'm super happy to be able to talk to her even for a little bit. Hopefully she will fall for me soon since I already fell for her the moment she walked in. '

To break the silence I decided to ask her about the wedding gown. I have to know the reason or it's going to drive me nuts. „So...the dress...it's really beautiful. May I ask who the lucky groom is?"

' Wait, did I really just ask her that? Stupid, she might not want to tell you her story since you're practically strangers. '

„Thank you. You're really nice. And no...there isn't any lucky groom waiting for me to arrive. It was an arranged marriage by my step-moth...I mean some person called Justina. She wanted to use me just for influence and more money. That's the only reason for this marriage", she answered in a calm yet cold voice.

Your POV:

' I have told him everything. Why did I do that? We've just met a moment ago and now I'm spitting out every detail of this stupid marriage. Hm...maybe I just needed someone to talk to. '

Since my fathers death I decided to be a loner and avoid making friends at school. I knew that one day they would be intimidated by Justina and start to bully me because of the money that was offered to them.

' They were all the same. Greedy and hopeless. '

Just the thought of it makes me want to throw up.

Wow! She's telling Chanyeol the whole story. Seems like someone earned her trust already. ^^

Stay tuned, my dear readers!