Chapter 7

Your POV:

They were still staring at me like they just have discovered the long lost eight world wonder.

' Okay, I can fully understand them. They may never have seen a girl (around their age, I guess) dressed in a wedding gown and looking totally stupid because of the heavy panting and air gasping. '

To break the never ending silence I finally decided to take a few steps towards them and speak since I knew it wouldn't take the bodyguards long to find me here. „I...I'm terribly s...sorry to cause such a scene but it was because of some personal matters. May I ask if there's a small room where I could hide and rest for a little bit?", I said while bowing.

All of the member's POV:

' OMG! Even her voice is angelic! Kyeopta! '

Your POV:

A guy wearing a baseball cap and glasses looked at another member at the end of the table, probably to get his permission before answering. „Yes, o..of course. There's a small room just behind the banner. If y...you want, I could show you the way ", he said with an unbelieveable dark and intimidating voice while flashing me an adorable smile I couldn't stop looking at. With a big smile on my face I thanked him and the others while bowing to everyone: „Thank you very much. I don't know how to return this kindness of yours but I will try my best."

All of the member's POV:

' Don't worry. I already know a really good way for you to return the favour. Just become my girlfriend. '

They all had the same big, mischievous smile formed on their lips.

Your POV:

After showing my thankfulness and bowing to them, the boy who answered me stood up and showed me the way to the small room I was going to hide for a while.

Go for it, Chanyeol! We love you and your sexy voice! ^^

See you in the next chapter!