Chapter 3

Your POV:

' Today's finally the wedding. ' 

After turning off my alarm the maids have set at 9 a.m. there was a knock on the door. Reluctantly I decided to open the door already knowing who's standing outside. After the door was opened the maids rushed in and told me to hurry and take a bath. I didn't even take half an hour since I didn't care about how I looked but the maids wouldn't allow this and shooed me back into the bathroom to take a bath again. I knew that I couldn't disobey them if I wanted to quickly get things over with. Finally after an hour and a half I was fully dressed and had my make-up and hair done. Even though I didn't enjoy the idea of marrying, I was dumbstruck as I looked into the mirror admiring myself.

' Wow! Never would I have imagined that I could look so different and beautiful. But I can't let me get parallized by my looks. I have to keep strictly to my plan. '

„Excuse me, but would you please be so kind to leave me alone for a couple of minutes so that I can prepare myself for the wedding?", I asked with my sweetest voice and smile.

„Of course, Mylady. If there is anything you need, just call for us", the head of the maids answered and made their way to the door with the other maids. After they had left the room I waited exactly two and a half minutes until I opened the door and looked if the hallway was empty. That's when I decided to pull up the ends of my dress and run as fast as I could in those high heels down the hallway to the elevator.

Never would I have imagined three bodyguards standing right infront of the elevator blocking the entrance and exit. As soon as they saw me I turned around and ran for my life to the stairs taking two steps at one time. I knew that they would be following me without even turning around. They screamed my name and informed their boss (I already knew that they were referring to Justina) while chasing after me.

As soon as I reached the next floor I decided to hide in the first room that was open. I decided to take the first door on my left and luckily it wasn't locked. I slipped into the room and immediately closed the door behind me while panting heavily and stamming my hands on my knees to catch my breath again. Too late did I notice that I wasn't alone from the beginning.

Right in front of me were sitting twelve handsome looking guys behind a table and holding pens in their hands. Behind them was a banner that said „EXO" and showed a group looking exactly like those guys here. After staring at the banner and those guys I heard some growl and some whispering „What a show-off!" and „She probably wants to seduce them with her ugly looks and horrible dress!" and „What a bitch! She's trying to take our oppas away!" while another said „If our oppas weren't here, I would rip off those clothes and punch her in the face!".

I didn't even dare to turn around and look at them so I decided to look at the boys again who were staring at me like they have never seen a girl before. One of them even lost the strength to hold his pen in his hand and let it fall down on the table.

From now on there will be coming the promised long chapters. ^^

In the next chapter EXO will finally turn up. :)

Stay tuned!