Chapter 9

Your POV:

After telling him my story, an awkward silence arised and no one dared to break it. Both of us kept walking towards the small room where I could hide later.

'Okaaay. This is kind of uncomfortable. Maybe I should just ask him something. As long as it creates a conversation it's worth trying it. I hate long silences the most. '

"So...may I ask...what's your name? It would be nice if I could get to know you and the others better. After all I'm deeply indebted to all of you" , I said while looking at him sincerely from the side. It seemed like I had caught him off-guard since he suddenly stopped walking and looked at me with his eyes openend wide like those cute tarsiers from the Phillipines. "Ah...um...I'm Park Chanyeol from EXO. It's really nice to meet you. If it's okay with you I would like to get to know you better too. We're friends now, right?", he stuttered with his deep and charming voice while looking deeply in my eyes and smiling widely at me.

'Wow! His smile and eyes are sooo sweet. I think I'm drowning in them already. Wait, what am I saying? No, no, no. I can't be already intimidated by a tall and handsome guy that I have met only a few minutes ago. Damn it, I have to keep a clear mind and focus on my current situation.'

"O...of c...course. We're already f...friends. I'm (y/N). It's nice to meet you too. So...what exactly is this 'EXO' thing you mentioned a while ago?", I asked after we had started walking again while keeping my head a little down to avoid his dangerously cute and handsome face. Suddenly he stopped in mid-stride for the second time today and stared at me now perplexed like I didn't know what one plus one is. "You have never ever heard of EXO? The most well-known and beloved boy band under SM Entertainment?" , he answered surprised. "Well...yeah. To be honest I don't watch TV that often and I haven't got any social network accounts. That's why I've never heard of a band called EXO. I'm terribly sorry for not knowing your band. I bet all of you are awesome", I answered while bowing multiple times towards Chanyeol not knowing what else I should do.

"Omg! Please stop bowing! It's totally not your fault. It's just that I was really surprised to know that there are actually people who don't know us. I'm so, so sorry if I made you feel bad." After that he suddenly hugged me tightly to prevent me from bowing to him anymore. For a moment I was just stunned and couldn't move my body at all so I let him hold me in his warm and cosy embrace for a while.

'Wah!!! Chanyeol's hugging me! His long arms are around my back that's barely wearing any clothing since this stupid but beautiful wedding dress has got a low, and I mean REALLY low, cut-out. So he's practically touching my bare back. It's sooo embarrassing!!!'

Chanyeol's POV:

After seeing her bowing to me multiple times just because she didn't know EXO, I suddenly embraced her petite and fragile looking body and hugged her really tight.

'Omg!!! What am I actually doing right now?!? I shouldn't have grabbed and hugged her out of nowhere. Now she will probably hate me. I should let her go. But this feeling while holding her is just sooo awesome. I never ever want to let her go. I don't know exactly how she does it but I keep falling for her more and more. There's no way I will let her get snatched away from anyone.'

Third person's POV:

While Chanyeol kept hugging (y/N) tightly, they didn't know that someone was actually watching them hiding behind a wall while fuming with rage and jealousy.

'Park Chanyeol! You better let go of her immediately or I will punch you to death. Nobody's allowed to touch this angel except for me. I'm going to make her mine. Just you wait!'

Finally! Here's a new chapter. ^^

I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting so long. I hope you liked it. :)

Btw, who do you think is the mysterious person hiding behind the wall and watching them? I would really like to know your suggestions. ^^