Boyfriend, what do you mean boyfriend?

L: hey tam whats up?

Tam: hey luce, can u talk to you for a sec

L: yeah sure 

Tam: in my room? if thats allright

L: okay were is this going tam

they goes in tam's room and sitting on her bed.

L: okay what do you need to tell me?

Tam:  okay but don't tell tim.

L: yeah sure, is everything fine?

Tam: yes yes, buy ehmm (silence for a few seconds) I have a boyfriend.

L: omd whats his name? Do you got a pick. how old is he? how long  do you guys hav..

Tam: sheesh slow down, his name is Noah Helms and he is 22 years old (tamara is 21 years old) he is a bit longer than me and here is a foto: 

L: wow he is hot.

than knocks tim on the tam's bedroom door and says

T: 1 can i come in? 2 how long have do you guys where here I couldn't find you? 3 who is hot?

Tam: 1 yeah sure come on in. 2 proborly about 5 minutes maximum and 3 that can lucy answers.

than comes tim walking in with a confused face.

L: here let me show you a pick of him.

she picks up her phone makes a foto of tim's face and let him see the picture lucy has gotten of tim's face.

T: hahahah thanks babe, this time you get away with it tam next time not.

Tam: what do you mean with get away with it. oh by the way I am sleeping at a friends house for a few days because of school, and you guys could get some time.

L: thanks tam

T: okay but no boys there 

Tam: okay 

L: what do you guys want for dinner?

Tam: I am not eating with you guys, I ak away in 5 minutes

L: so early

Tam: yep packing my backs and then I am away.

T: okay bye tam 

L: bye love ya, and have fun and be safe.

lucy gives tamara a wink and luckly tim didn't see that. 5 minutes later and tamara has gone to her boyfriends house to have some private time together for a few days, that means tim and lucy have some private time to and luckily they has all those days off work.

T: babe what do you wanna eat

L: mmm let me think about it

T: okay

L: I got it, can you pleaseee make pasta pesto with brocoli and some spekkies

T: everything for my love 

L: you didn't like that I say love you to Tamara

T: a bit, I know that she feels like a daughter to yo..

L: No stop explain it I get it, not but I will make it up with you those days she isn't here. you got all my attention babe.

T: oohh I like that babe

37 minutes later tim was finished with cooking and he yelled to lucy that the food was ready but she didn't answered so tim was going to look why. Tim walking in to their bedroom and see her sleeping. he walks to her and give her a long slowwww kiss on her lips.

T: hey sleepy beauty get the dinner is ready.

L: hey babe, I was getting some sleep because tonight we aren't going to get some

she says with a hornky smile on her face.

T: ohh can't wait.

L: shall we skip dinner than?

T: No because you are gonna need that fuel for later.

L: okay you win, that is a really good idea.

t: okay but let's go now I am really hungry.

l: yes babe me to, but let me change really quick and it is a suprise for you wait at the halway.

t: okay babe now I am really curious.

l: it is a suprise. if i tell you it isn't

t: that is true, I go all.

tim goes in the halway and lucy changes fast she does on a red slip from the hunkemuller with a matching bh, because she nows that they are going to have some really goof quality time after dinner.