The park

It is a hour later and they are now in ther park with their last bit off ice cream because the icecream car was in the park.

l: babe, my feet hurt shall we sit for a moment?

t: ofcourse, there is a bench

l: soo.. you said when you were in the shower that we need to talk about something.

t: yes and this is a serieus converstation.

he saw lucy get scary and says: nothing bad, only good babe.

l: okay so what do you wanna say?

t: I wanna talk about OUR future.

l: okay, about what in OUR future? kids, marriage, moving in together what we kinda allready did but not offcially?

t: yes about that, in which way do you want it.

l: I always thought of marriage and moving in together so buying a house together at the same time and then start having kids.

t: I thought that to in that way. So about that we are clear first marriage with a house and the kids in OUR future.

t: but are you ready to marry me now or do you need more time.

l: no babe, if you need time I will get it but I will still stand open for it if you do it faster or you don't need time?

t: sorry babe but I really need 5-10 months than I think I am ready. sorry babe

l: hey there is nothing to be sorry for it is allright I get it. and I still love you with whole my heart okay babe.

t: thanks babe for your understanding. I love you to 

They had a lovely kiss

t: now do you mind and go home because, I really need a good shower with my super lovely,  sexsy and very hot girlfriend?

l: I really like having a good shower with my super handsome and sexsy boyfriend.

t: then where are you waiting for?

tim picks lucy up in a baby houding one hand under her knees and the other one on her lower bag. he carries lucy to his trunk and places her in the passenger stool. he runs over to the other side and drives home as fast is possible.

they had a really good shower and goes to bed early because there is something waiting for lucy but she doesn't know about that.

SORRY I KNOW NOT THE LONGEST PART BUT SO WILL IT MAKE A GOOD STORY.