Part-1 ( first day )

Destiny becomes beautiful when it comes to love.......but sometimes the fate did not want to be with us..........

So what happened that day how did you both met........
Karan smiled and said "i was the day when i met her..... my first love"...............✨

-----------------------------------------------------------
: 5 years back...

It was morning 8:00 am while naira was on call " yes....yess you are right....but what can I do ok now leave it I am getting late.....byee myra..." by saying this she cut the call
She was talking to her bestie......

_____________________________________

Here karan was shouting on chef aakash because he made tea instead of coffee " how can you make tea just get lost " .........

And then his phone was start ringing he picked up the phone abhir name was flashing he picked up the call " yes abhir"....

Abhir said " bro I got the contract of thr major shares.....are you coming today or not......

Karan said in low voice " no i am not coming i am not well today "
Abhir said in disappointing voice " bro just forget her she is not yours "
Now by listening this karan felt angry he shout " shut the fuck up you know who am i karan.... Karan singhania i never believed in love i am just a rude person you know love is not for me understood "

Abhir was shoked " o....ok... Ok bro ok now don't shout ok byee " by saying this he cut the call !!!

Here naira reached to the company it was soo big......she was so nervous because she is an introvert now she entered in the office as she was nervous ..... she was walking by bowing her head
down because of this she bumped into abhir.......
She said " sor...sorry i was just.... "
Abhir looked at her he said " its ok i know you are new employee that's why you are a bit nervous come with me let me help you to explore it today our boss is not present here so i will tell you about everything ok "
Naira looked at him embarrassingly " ok sir.... "
Naira explore everything.... abhir told everything to her about the work and other employees....

She went to her place and sit there but suddenly her attention was grabbed by someone she saw the that there was someone who is coming out of the lift....there was a boy in black suit coming out of the lift he saw naira and went towards her
Naira " why he is coming here "
He sit on the side table of naira
"hushhh thank god why i am such a overthinker "

It was 7:00 in the evening now she booked a cab for her......

After few minutes she was talking to herself " ooo god it was such an active day for me i am so tired now... " she was talking to herself then her phone rang myra's name was falsing she picked the call " hi myra what happened "

Myra said " nothing just want to talk to you well how are you, how's your day and did you met someone "
" offfooo this girl, can you plssss low your speed why are you so talkative "
"ooo sorry sorry madam sorry ok now tell me how 's you day ? "

Naira spoke in a low voice " nothing much... Just getting bored and now i am tired "
Myra said " ohhh noo "
" what happened , myra, myraa helloooo "
Myra laughed " hahaaaaa...... You are just a baby still scared by my little prank heheee "

Naira said " youu get lost you scared me i am not going to talk to you get lost byee "

Myra " achaa babaa sorry naa i'm so sorry plss"

My said with a warm smile " you know that you are the one only one for me in this world and by knowing this you still scare me ' it's ok but don't do this again ok now it's getting dark let me reach home first ok byee "
" ok byee "

_____________________________________

Next morning " hello.... Yes abhir i am coming within half an hour ok " karan cut the call......he was doing gym he was shirtless after gym he drink coffee........after getting ready karan picked hi car keys and went to office

Here naira was ready today she was wearing a beautiful anarkali suit her hairstyle was a beautiful braid
" o god i am getting late i have to do puja first " she do puja pray to god and then went to office....... There was a huge traffic naira said in her mind " why god why i am so late today and there was a huge traffic tooj there is soo much traffic in mumbai i hate this "
After 30 Minutes she reached to office after getting out of the cab she saw a beautiful BMW crossing her path.... She said " ouchh are you mad driver are you blind you mother..... Blind i was just about to get hit by that car thank god " " jai ho mata rani ki "
After thanking god when she opened her eyes she saw someone tall about 6ft guy was standing in front of him he was karan he say " are you blind girl you are not able to see the car what if you got hit by my car by karan singhania's car you are soo dumb "

after listening the name of karan singhania she rememberd the name of company's CEO she said in her mind " ooo god he is the CEO ohh noo"
"soo sorry sir i did'nt know that you are the CEO so sorry sir "
Karan ignores her and get inside the building
Naira said "how rude he is "

After few hours naira was feeling tired so she thinks to make coffee for her.......while making coffee she was thinking about morning's incident
She felt so embarrassed "oo god how stupid i am i was abusing our company 's CEO ohh nooo " while lost in her thoughts she did'nt realise that she bumped into karan and her coffee spill coffee on karan's suit "ohh nooo s...soo.... Sorr... Sorry sir i wa.... Was " karan yells at her "WTF you know how expensive my suit is are you really a blind girl first you did'nt see my car and now you are unable to see a 6ft tall man you are such a blind just get lost you blind get lost " he was shouting and everyone was looking at them ......suddenly karan's eyes get winden in shock........

So , lovies do you like it i was my first time so i was a bit nervous plss ignore my mistakes 😉
I will upload next cahpter soon till then pllssss like it comment follow and show dherrr saraaaa pyarre love you all........
I hate this soo much why did karan shout this much on our little naira and why naira was saying that only myra is only for her in this world stay updated for the next chapter 😉😊💖.....