part-2 ( sorry )

His eyes get widen suddenly in shock as he saw naira was crying.....he said in a loud voice " stop crying...."
Naira started crying harder ......of course because she is our little baby....
"i said stop crying Don't you understand " karan yell at her......then he listen a voice comes out it was abhir " stop shouting at her boss "
Karan said " look what have she has done "
Abhir felt dissapointed " ohh is that so boss stop yelling at her please have some mercy on her look she is crying"
Karan left without saying anything to her....abhir follow karan....
Naira felt so embarrassed so she also want to left the office she was about to go then suddenly she hear a sound from behind......she turned and saw there was a girl standing on the lift
........naira's eyes get widen in shock when she saw she was myra.....myra get a job in this company......
Myra ran towards naira " oo naira i Missed you a lot how are you, wait the.. These tears...ar....are you crying
Who....dare... to make my naira cry tell me who "
A warm smile come on naira's face when she hugged myra she said " no.....noth....nothing i am fine but why are you here..... Myra missed you so much my bestie "
They both hugged each other naira took a deep breath and said " myra it's your first day right "
Myra smiled and said " yes naira "
" but myra i want to go to home i don't want to face that rude CEO "
"what happened naira tell me " naira told everything that happened today's morning ....
" how can he do that now i can understand that why everyone says him arrogant "
i was lunch time in office as usual naira was eating her own cooked food and myra was eating Donuts

after finishing lunch myra and naira goes to wash their hand....after washing myra said "naira you go I'll be back ok "
"where are you going myra "
Myra looked at her and said " washroom "
Then naira left......myra was struggling to finding the washroom she was in hurry......suddenly in hurry she bumped in someone " ouch !! Oo god " he was abhir " are you ok!! "
Abhir hold her in his hands...
His hands were around myra's waist.....
" ouchh !!! Sorry sorry i am sorry actually i am struggling to find the washroom plss help me sir i is very urgent plss "
Abhir smiled a bit and said " ok ok Don't worry.....go forward and turn left...ok "
Myra ran in hurry and said " thank you a lot "
Abhir passed a warm smile and said " cute "

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here karan was feeling guilty " oohh god why am i soo much rude why did i yell at her she already said sorry to me then why ohhh god i think i have to apologize to her "

It was around 8:00 pm myra had already left but naira have some extra work so she have to say for a bit long " it's so late i want to go to home "

Naira went to make coffee for her and suddenlyher attention grabbed by someone it was karan who was about to leave for his villa
Karan saw naira but is was dark so he was not able to recognize her ge asked " whose there "

Naira was feeling a bit shocked in low voice she wisper " hi sir i...i..... Am naira sir i am doing overtime here......please Don't shout on me sir "
Aww our poor naira she is so afraid of our karan.....

Karan came near to her and said " i am not going to shout on you........ I am not a physo understood.....so, you are doing overtime ok you can continue and sorry for today's morning " he left...

Naira took a deep breath " hushhh thank god what did he said that he is not a physo huhh he is a physo "
-----------------------------------------------------------

It was about 9:30 naira's work wos completed she left for her house she booked a cab and reached to her house .......

Here karan was sitting in his balcony after having his dinner he was holding a photo frame of his family suddenly tears started coming out of his eyes " mom-dad why........ why you both leave me why did you did this to me.........after few minutes he slept in his balcony......

--------------------------------------------------------
Next Morning :
karan woke up he rubbed his eyes and passed a warm smile while seeing his family photo.......then he go to freshen up in the bathroom.....

Here naira message her bestie
Naira : hello myra
Myra : yes !! what happened
Naira : myra let's go together office today....💖
Myra : yes.... yes i was about to call you come on my cutu baby
Naira : okk myruu 😚

----------------------------------------------------------

After half an hour both of them reached to office........naira was scared because she have to give contract files to karan today and she did not want to face him " ohh god i don't want to face that khadoos karan singhania......."
After doing a lot of courage she knock the door of karan's cabin no sound come from inside so she entered in his cabin " where is he?? " naira whispered in herself..... when she was about to go she saw karan's childhood picture " aww so cute can't believe that he was such a cute kid but now he is such a arrogant and khadoos man " when she was glaring at the picture a sound grabbed her attention ...
" you what are you doing here and how dare you to touch my frame " he was karan
Naira pout and said in herself " ohh shit shit ohhh noo " as she turned she get bumped into karan.......
Her eyes was close in fear......as she opened her eyes she was in the arms of karan his hands were around to naira's slim waist......today naira wore a pink crop top and blue straight fit jeans so karan's hands were at around to naira's naked waist........naira's heart started beating soo fast.....karan can hear her beating sounds.......they were looking in each others eyes ..........
"how dare you to enter in my cabin without my permission " karan broke the eye contact and said to naira.....
Naira said in a low voice " so.. Sorry... Sir i was here to give you the files i also knocked twice but i didn't hear any sound so i entered sorry sorry sir plsss don't yell at me like before " "

ohh no now what will he do is he going to eat me raw no no " she said in her mind..... naira was about to cry......
" it's ok but if you didn't hear any sound then go back from outside and no need to come in ok " karan spoke softly......
"ok sir " naira nods in yes..

" hushhh thank god aaj to bach gyi m wrna wo muje kaccha chaba jata"....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Naira came and sit in her cabinet she was sweating.......
" what happened naira " myra asked in confusion......
Naira told everything to her.....
" omg 😂 ohhooo hahahahaa " myra laughed....
Naira's expression was speechless " how can you laugh on my huhhh go away i don't wanna talk you "
" aww my baby got angryy alee alee " myra tried to control her laughter

After few minutes myra went to make coffee for her " you want coffee naira " she asked.....
Naira nods in no.... Myra said "ok"....

Myra was making coffee then suddenly abhir came the he also wants coffee.......
"ohh hie are you ok after that day " he ask with confusion to myra..
Myra looked at him and said " ohh hie yess i am fine " she felt a bit ashamed because of that day her face become red like tomato...she was looking cute
" don't be embarrassed i can happen to anyone " abhir said with a warm smile on his face .......myra also passed Her smile...... myra left.....
" cute smile " abhir blush..... ( mhmm i think abhir has fallen in love with myra ).......

It was evening myra left for her house.....by cab and naira went to a book store near Metro Station naira loves books specially dark romance ......
She always dreams about a sapno ka rajkumar she was thinking about then she saw a family outside the book store......her eyes filled up with tears she tried hard to control her tears but unable to do that.......then she ran outside the book store.........towards the garden.....

So hey lovies do you like this part let me know in the comments.......what is the past of karan and naira
Support me plss, like comment and follow my instagram account
@Autho_rofdestiny
Note : English is not my first language so plss try to ignore my mistake
Thank you all 💖