you're uglier.

"MOMMMM! GRAYSON WONT GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!" I yelled to my mom as I was getting ready to tackle my brother.

"Well hunny go get it!" She yelled back from downstairs. I groaned as I stood in my room watching Grayson trying to unlock my phone.

"You know you'll never figure it out right?" I said as he continued to try. You see I was laying in bed stalking people on Instagram when Grayson walked in and just pulled my phone out of my hands, luckily I locked it before he grabbed it.

"You know I just did." He said as he smirked got up from my bed. "Oh would you look at that? You were stalking my friend Matthew." I was stalking him but not because I like him. Grayson knows Matthew because their all famous Viners. Yup both Grayson and Ethan, who is probably downstairs eating, are famous viners.

"Grayson, I swear to god you like any one of his picture I will fucking beat your ass." I said as I stared right into my big brothers eyes. Yes he's older both same Ethan they are 18 and I'm 17. Just a year older.

"Lauren baby no cussing." Ethan said as he stood by the door eating popcorn, told you he was eating he always eats. We all three got that relationship were we call each others weird nicknames or they call me baby because I'm younger.

"Ethan. You too shut your mouth  because i all kick your ass as well." I said. I turned to look at Grayson as he turned my phone so I can see the screen. I squinted my eyes to try and see and I heard Ethan laugh.

"It shows a picture from like 20 weeks ago from Matthew. He's probably gonna like it now. " he said casually as he continued to eat popcorn.

"That's it." As I said that I ran towards Grayson and tackled him on my bed. "Give me my phone back!" I yelled as I was hitting his back. "Give it back!"

"Mom! Lauren's beating me!" He yelled as he tried to get out from under me.

"I'll let you out if you give me my phone back!" I said as I smiled sweetly at him. He smirked as he spoke again.

"Only if you say that Matthew Espinosa is the sexiest man of all." He smirked as he looked at me.

"That's false hunny," I smirked back. "Because Justin Bieber is the sexiest man of all." I laughed as he made an ugly face.

"Just say he's cute and I'll give you your phone back." He said as he began to try and get out. I groaned and shook my head.

"No. Because you're ugly." I said laughing. He made an angry face as Ethan agreed.

"You're uglier." He said smirking.

"You're the ugliest ever." I said.

"Jut say he's cute." He said as he closed his eyes. I watched as Ethan came and sat in my beanbag chair with now an empty plate and his phone.

"Fine. And you promise you will give it back." I said annoyed that I have to do this. He nodded.

"Fine." I groaned and looked at him. "Matthew Espinosa is the sexiest man of all." I said. They bothth laughed as I said that and Grayson handed me my phone, I got up and walked to the door. "Out." I said pointing out.

They both laughed as they walked out. I slamed the door as Ethan walked out and went to lay in bed. I looked up the roof and slightly smiled but quickly realized it and stopped.