01

( ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴀᴅᴅᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ. ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ. ) -ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ-
{ enjoy メ𝟶メ𝟶 }
ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ🧸ྀི

_____________________

There were rumors that there's a new student coming today. A boy, apparently. There were also a lot of rumors about him from people that already saw him.

"He's is tiny af, plus he have such beautiful face. I swear bro I'm not making that up!"

"I heard he is one of the son of MYOUI MINA and KIM DAHYUN!"

"I see him at the gate 5 minutes ago, yo his smile is so sweet and beautiful."

"I hear him talking to the guard asking where the office is, bro his voice is so soft. Gosh he's so pretty man."

"plus he have a pink hair and tall can you believe that, I'm so excited to see him."

Jay was so curious at the new kid.
Pink hair? Pretty? Tiny? How tiny is this kid? Look like an interesting combination. He and The other's
Really want to know about this new kid, maybe we can be friends right?

__________

'07.00 KST'
'CLASS'

Jay and sunoo were chatting in the classroom, and Nayeon ssaem came into the classroom.

"okay class, settle down! We've got a new student with us today!" Said Nayeon ssaem.

Everyone sit down and put their attention to boy beside Nayeon ssaem.
And the rumors are true. The boy did have a pretty face, pink hair, tall,tiny waist and a plump lips. The boy look up at the students and smile. Making everyone screech in awe looking at the new boy.

"Hello, my name is Myoui Sunghoon."
Sunghoon says and bowing politely
To the class.

"Okay sunghoon-sshi, please sit beside Ricky over there."

"Okay ssaem." Sunghoon said and Walking towards Ricky.

"Hey......you are Ricky right?" Sunghoon asked.

'Wow he's prettier up close'. Ricky's inner thoughts.

"yeah I'm Ricky nice to meet you." Ricky said.

"Wow you look so beautiful. "
Ricky said out loud.

"Thank you Ricky, you look handsome too." Sunghoon said smiling at Ricky as he sat down.

"Hi, I'm Ej! Nice to meet you."
Ej say to Sunghoon.

"Hi Ej." Sunghoon said to Ej as he waved to Ej.

The class started and almost half of students attention is on Sunghoon
Who is taking notes. Literally staring at him, it's like making you addicted to look at him. Everything about him is literally perfect. Beautiful face, tiny waist, plump lips, his eyes and his pink hair. This boy is the definition of goddess.

----

Ej lean toward Sunghoon ear and say.

"Hey first do you want to sit with us at lunch, and second you smell lovely hoon."
Ej say at Sunghoon.

'Plak'

Ricky smack Ej's back in the head.
"Are you really flirting with hoon now Ej." Ricky said to Ej while looking at him.

"What, I'm just compliment Sunghoon. Like it's true tho he do be smell lovely. Right hoonie? "

Sunghoon look at Ej and say.