chapter 1

"You still thinking about that boy?" My best friend Jisoo says from next to me snapping me out of my thoughts. In fact, yes I did think about him. I slowly nod and from the corner of my eye I can see my other best friend Jeonghan rolling his eyes before shaking his head.

"Get over it, he was in the woods, years ago. He either doesn't exist or he's just a monster" Jeonghan says. I look at him with an annoyed gaze "there's no proof that they're monsters, and taeyong saw him too" I say mentioning my older brother who was with me back then.

"Well our proof is that it's fu*king general knowledge" Jeonghan says earning a slap from Jisoo. "Yah for what was that?!" Jeonghan exclaims. "Don't curse" Jisoo says. "dOn'T cUrsE" Jeonghan repeats in a moking tone. Jisoo sighs and Jeonghan laughs. Jeonghan stands up and accidentally hits his toe on my drawer.

He drops to the ground while me and Jisoo laugh way too hard. Yeah, that's our friend group: dumb, dumber and the dumbest. After a while me and Jisoo calmed down and Jeonghan is still on the ground. "Yah are you okay?" Jisoo asks Jeonghan while hurriedly crouching down beside him.

Please no drama. Jeonghan looks at him and suddenly splashes water onto his face. "YAH" jisoo yells while Jeonghan just stands up. "Now I'm better eventho...... it still hurts" he says with an evil smile. Oh god have mercy. I quickly get off the bed almost tripping before running towards the door. I open it and close it again to get some time.

"Jisoo help me and I'll buy you something" Jeonghan says. "Oh and I'll hug you" he adds and I can only hope jisoo didn't hear the last part because then not even god can fucking stop him. He's really fast and flexible so I have no chance against him.

I hurry through the tall and long hallways of the castle. I pass some servants and they bow to me not even giving a fuck about the fact I'm running away. I mean since I've become close to the evil twins, we call jisoo and Jeonghan that, I'm always running away. My only hope was to get to the only person that can help me fast enough.

I run and run and run till I see the garden of the castle. I steal a glance behind me and to my horror I see that they are real close. I just keep running hoping that I will get to Woozi or Yoongi. 'Why them?' you may ask, well it's simple: Woozi is grumpy and Yoongi is his tired brother so when anyone comes near them and it annoys them they will find the fastest way out. People say its the lazy-people-syndrom because they will always find the fastest and easiest way.

I finally reach my destination: a hidden part of the garden (well not that hidden but people are afraid of the two so hidden) where only they go. I can see Woozi reading a book on one of the benches and Yoongi sleeping on another one. Safe option is Yoongi they won't come close to me if I'm beside a sleeping Yoongi.

Jihoon gives me a glare that says 'if your loud then your dead' and I give him a little bow. I run to Yoongi and hide beside him. Jeonghan and Jisoo stop when they see the dangerous position they're in. Jisoo gives me a glare and I smile sarcastically. "This is foul play" Jeonghan says and I giggle. "Says the right one, you always cheat Yoon Jeonghan." I say rolling my eyes.

Woozi stands up and slowly walks to us. Our danger level just went up to 100%.  We see him waking up Yoongi. "They're in a fight again and he-" he points at me. "Is using you as a weapon" woozi says. Yoongi stands up and woozi takes Jeonghan and Jisoo's ear while Yoongi takes mine. "Ou, ahhh, ou it hurts" I say while they drag us away. "It was a playful fight come on Jihoon" jisoo tries to talk us out. "Well don't come to us then" Yoongi says.

After a while of walki- I mean painfull walking, we arrive at Taeyongs door. Yoongi knocks and we can hear a sigh "yeah come in" My brothers voice answers. We get dragged inside and get seated on the bed infront of my brother whose at his desk. "What is it this time?" Taeyong asks. "They were annoying us and they used Yoongi as a weapon." Jihoon says.

"You all are like kindergarten kids" he whispers under his breath. "Well Jisoo, Jeonghan" he says and they nod. "You'll come with me to the other side of the kingdom and Seungcheol" he says looking at me "yeah" I answer. "You will stay in your room and no art or fantasy books only your school books" he says. I groan "come on why can't I go with you?" I ask pouting trying my best doe eyes. "That won't work now jihoon" he says completely ignoring me. Jihoon nods and he continues "please lead him to his room."

I get dragged out and brought into my room. I throw myself on the bed letting out a sigh. Whyyyyyyyyyy? I look out the window and see the forest and mountains in a far distance. My mind drifts to the boy again. His tan skin and attractive face. I wonder what he looks like now. Yeah I also wonder what really is in the forest.... it can't be that dangerous I mean they helped us. I should go there. My brother isn't here and I have been thinking about that boy since years. I have ... the right?.... to go there I guess.

So I stand up and look around. I look at my door and walk there with slow steps. When I reach the door I lay my ear on it to listen if someone is outside. To my surprise no one was guarding my room. I try to open the door but it's closed. That's why no one is guarding my room. I groan and look around, in my storys the characters that get stuck in their room use bedsheets to escape.

Is it safe? Nah. Is it smart? I don't really think so. Will they notice? I don't know, I'm on the southern wing of the castle. Is it probably suicide? Yeah. Will I still do it?

__________________________________________

First chapter guys I hope you liked it ✨️💗I'm probably doing an introducing of all the characters in the beginning of the next chapter^^

Have a great night/day or whatever.💗🫂