chapter 4

My jaw drops and I look at the person infront of me like they're a ghost. Infront of me is the definition of a witch. Wrinkly old face with many pimples and other acne. A long black leather rain coat and a big dark green hat. Leather boots and a fucking walking stick made out of wood. She has a big ass nose and a old looking face. I jump off of seonghwa in the- guess what? PURING RAIN, like how the fu-.

"So why did you come here Minho?" She asks looking at the tiny rabbit before looking at me suspiciously. "Don't call me that and because of someone" he says while pointing at seonghwa. I quickly step closer too him and look at the witch.

"Ahhhh I see, you want me to transform him back" she laughs with her cranky voice and tries to speak again but I interrupt her "what do you mean transform back?" I ask. "Oh you don't know?" She asks bitterly because I cut her off. "Well Seonghwa is human" she says and I look at her like she just said she's Jeonghan's lover.

"You didn't realise? Really? Seonghwa isn't a horse name and he understands you." She says and I look at seonghwa who just nodds his head. Which looked kinda funny because he's a horse. "Oh honey you know what I need to transform him back" she says turning to the rabbit again.

The rabbit rolls his eyes and gives her a frown "What? What do you need?" The penguin asks with a curious gaze. The old witch leans down to the penguin before whispering "his lovers hair dumbass". I laugh seeing the penguins expression. The witch looks at me with a proofing gaze before stepping closer to me.

I scrunch up my nose and the disgusting smell. Who tf smells like that? That's not just mud that's something more. Ewwww. "Don't scrunch your face you fengchanghai" (if your wondering what that means it doesn't really have a meaning but my classmates call me and my friends that bcs we're kpop stans).

I look at her insulted and disgusted but she just rolls her eyes. "You've got a fucking attitude to look at me like that!" The witch says but I just make a even more disgusted face. "You want me to help you fengchanghai?" She ask and I just nod while repeatedly insulting her in my head.

"He wants to go to who?" She turns to the penguin and rabbit again and the rabbit just looks at jisung outspaced while the penguin answers. "The Prince" the witch's jaw drops "the prince? Is he going on a suicide mission? Does he really want to die that bad?"

Everyone gives me a silent side eye before the witch comes to me. She takes my arm and I shriek at her crusty hands while she says something. "You see this?" She lifts up my arm. "This is a spaghetti compared to the prince's arms" she says before taking my face. At this point I want to cut her hands ofd and throw them deep into this dumbass forest.

She shakes my face around squishing my cheeks. "You seeing this?" The animals nod. "This is the face of a kid not of a warrior" she says and I look at her pouting. "I mean yeah but" the squirrel steps closer. "He's met him before, he's the mansae" he whispers and I look at him confused. The witch's eyes open wide and I get even more confused, mansae?

"Well then yeah but it's gonna be tricky so I recommend sneaking in" everyone nods at this and she looks at us. "Now go away and find his lovers hair and bring him" she points at me. "To the Prince" after finishing she vanishes taking seonghwa with her.

"We should rest before going there, we need a lot of energy." Minho says and I nod. The rabbit lays down under a root. The penguin does the same and I lay on the grass. I look up but see nothing except darkness. It seems like the forest swallowed the stars taking all the light with them.

I shigh my gaze wandering through the forest. Darkness, darkness and darkness. Only occasionally I would hear sounds. Nothing comes to me. What were my people talking about? Monsters, dragons? This seems more like a sad world that was forgotten. A world full of magic and hidden beautifulness.