Chapter 3:Lauren's Knighthood + Swordskill, Lauren battles Medusa

It was only hours ago I had come home from Grand Ole Opry and now I'm thrown into this world. TBH, I'm liking it here but I still want my bandmates here. Thankfully this version of Amy was here with me. I'll always like my Amy more back home, but I liked being around with this one here. She's taught me some of her Ice spells. I taught her some of my evasive skills. We feel we can get that Excalibur before Dark King does. As we were heading to Marybrook, we saw a beautiful centaur [Centaur!? Now I know I'm not in my home world, this confirms it] and had this beautiful hair. She started singing and it was amazing. Me and Amy were enthused. She also had a bow in her hand and then started shooting arrows in the distance. We approached her.

Knight:Hello young ladies.

Me:Hi, I'm Lauren and this is Amy.

Knight:Nice to see you.

Me:We're approaching Marybrooke. We heard you sing, it was beautiful.

Knight:Thanks. I'm a Bow Knight like May. She inspired me.

Me:Awesome.

Knight:So what brings you here to this world?

Amy:Oh Knight, where you from?

Knight:I'm from Lapis which is a bit away. We can head to Marybrooke first.

Amy:Sounds good. Lauren let's go.

Me:Yes.

Knight:Ride me. I don't bite.

Me & Amy:LOL

This bow knight allowed us to ride her. This felt unreal. I feel like we're in Shining Force 2 now. We arrived in town. This is where I'm hailed as a princess.

Knight:To the house, I need to tell you something.

Amy:OK.

Me:What's up?

Knight:Heard you were looking for allies? Well, you found one right here.

Amy:Nice. We could use an archer.

Me:This feels good.

Knight:Indeed, because I am *reveals self* BIG SIS!

Me:OMG, Christina?!

*minutes later*

Amy:SIS?!

Christina:I couldn't tell you outside because I was forced to keep this mask on and disguise my voice. It was frustrating. Yes it's your big sister Christina the Bow Knight of Lapis.

Amy:Except, you from Lauren's home world is at home resting.

Christina:Correct.

Me:OK wait, what's going on?

Christina:I'm only digesting it myself so it's all new to me. I'm finally free. With my bow and arrows ready, it's time to vanquish these monsters, and slay the Medusa terrorizing my town Lapis.

Me:OMG! Let's hurry.

Christina Cimorelli, my big sister. The singer/pianist that I know in the home world, here she is also a singer/pianist, but became a bow knight at age 16.

Me:What's it like being a centaur?

Christina:It's honestly not too great. I don't mind but I miss my legs. I'll trade speed for legs though most times.

Amy:I wouldn't. Without legs, you can't yoga.

Me:Yoga?!

Christina:Oh Lauren...