Chapter 7:Princess Lauren Cimorelli's Fire

Amy's POV:Oh hi, I'm Amy Cimorelli. I'm 21 and I'm 3 years older than Lauren. After we found her in the ocean town where she was now a mermaid, we hurried to Apatoe. We came across her doppelganger and she didn't want to hurt Lauren. Sometime after we encountered the doppelganger, Lauren fell asleep. Christina carried Lauren while we were rushing to the next town. We found a samurai by the name of Mikazuchi Mirikoto. He said, 'To find Apatoe, you must dig deep. Beware of the King Behemoth.' Wait, KING BEHEMOTH!? The Behemoth nearly killed Lauren, how would she be able to survive him?!

*i panic*

So anyway, Lauren told you her story of how she wound up in this world. What you didn't know is that several days earlier, she had a strange dream where she transformed into this evil sea creature that is something like that movie She Creature, you know the one where these people capture what looks like a beautiful mermaid and then it becomes this vicious sea monster? Dani has nightmares watching that. Maybe that was part of the reason why she became a mermaid here. The curious thing is the day before that, she dreamed that she was playing at the Grand Ole Opry stage as a soloist. We all did go to the Opry as a group earlier in the week. As we got home, Lauren was not feeling well and she decided to wait outside, telling us she got dizzy and suddenly found herself in this world. At that point, something didn't feel right. Then my worst fears were realized. The dream she was having--I can't deal.

*Dream sequence on a boat*

Lauren:I'M A SEA FREAK! *looks at herself, she sees that she's a creepy looking sea siren*

Captain:You'll be fine. Once we reach land, we'll sell you to these businessmen who--

Lauren:SHUT UP! I will not be sold to anyone. I am a human being.

Captain:No you're not. You're a monstrous siren.

Lauren:Grrr...I WILL DESTROY YOU. *lashes out*

Captain:Ha--wait, no! *Lauren tears Captain to pieces and dives in*

Lauren:I'll break free of this curse if it's the last thing I do!

When Lauren had that dream, I was worried something bad would happen. There were these harpooners looking to--poach her?! BUT SHE'S A HUMAN BEING! Why would anyone want to poach a young woman!?

Lauren:NO! Get that spear away from me.

Just as the spear was gonna hit her, she woke up from that bad dream.

Lauren:OMG! I'm gonna die!--oh wait, I'm here.

Christina:Laur! You OK?

Lauren:Where am I?

Dani:You had a nightmare.

Lisa:You turned into a sea monster.

Lauren:AGH! APATOE! HURRY!

Amy:Hang in there Laur.

Dani:SUGAR!

Katherine:I'm genuinely scared now.

Lauren's POV:Nightmare. I never want to experience that again. If I'm not turned to normal soon, I'll be stuck as a half-fish forever. But we had to press on.

Amy's POV:At that point I started to see a ton of doubt in Lauren's eyes. She wanted to save the world, she wanted to find the Excalibur, she wanted to crush Dark King. We knew we had to do our part to help.

Lauren:APATOE! HURRY! *Christina races Lauren inside*

Christina:The advantage of being a centaur is lightning speed. The disadvantage? No yoga or handstands.

Amy:Yoga..

Dani:YAS.

Lisa:Well we're here.

Katherine:I'm nervous. *April was waiting inside*

April:Hurry, to the church.

Lisa:Got it.

Lauren:Yes.

Lauren's POV:We found the church. Inside there was--wait, what?! Sarah!?

Sarah:Oh, hi.

Lauren (Me) :Can you cure my legs?

Sarah:Yes. Let me fix you up.

Lauren:Thank you.

She cast some kind of spell, then put some kind of powder on me and then chanted again. I was worried. Sarah then used 'Restorer Recharger / Recharger Restorer' on me that she happened to have on her. What do you know?

*time later*

Lauren:YAY! MY LEGS! I CAN DANCE AGAIN. TY

Sarah:Happy to help.

Lisa:Thank you.

Amy:Thank you Sarah

Dani:SUGAR! MY SUGAR!

Lauren:Spice!

Katherine:Tacos.

Christina:LMAO!

Katherine:What? I'm hungry.

Christina:Do you even like tacos?!

Katherine:I don't like cheesecake, I don't mind tacos.

Christina:Oh.

April:Oh you are characters. Anyway, I am happy to report that King Behemoth has been slain. You are spared.

Lauren (Me) :Phew. By who?

April:Your fantasy world counterparts.

Lauren:Say what? Where did they go anyway?

April:They left a message. Read. 'Opens video screen'

Lauren:Oh.

'Lauren, Amy, Dani, Christina, Katherine and Lisa, it's your counterparts. We went ahead to take on Dark King. We feel the Excalibur is nearby. This centaur we found is helping us. We'll distract the King while you get the Excalibur. 2 of our friends will help you in Xanado. Hurry.' ~Lisa-HP

Another came.

'Lauren, you're leader. Lead your sisters to the Excalibur.' ~Lauren-FS

So I'm leader. Feels weird. As I say that, a rush of power flows and I am getting stronger. I announce,

Lauren:Alright, follow me. TO XANADO!

All:YAS.

We charge forth. Who knows what we're getting ourselves into now. I started to feel confident and we all started to sing as we were moving. Hey you gotta have some singing on a journey right?

Amy:Hey Dani.

Dani:Yes Amy?

Amy:Think our adventures are getting wild?

Dani:Yes. Let's follow Lauren's orders and hurry.

Amy:YAS.

Lisa:We believe.

Katherine:Not gonna be easy.

Christina:We have to stay focused.

Lauren:Yeah.

My quest continues in Part 8. Xanado, here we come. I hope we get home soon.

A/N:This was not all Lauren's POV in this chapter due to Lauren sleeping and also being in the zone. Sarah you may recall is the elf priest in Shining Force 2, once again Credit to Shining Force 2, Sega, and all its creators. I do not own the characters from that game. And P.S., Lauren loves tacos. Why Katherine mentioned tacos, that was my idea to throw in something goofy.