Chapter 6:Prove Your Worth, Lauren's Tragic News

The Arena. It's a scary place. I've played enough video games to know that the arena is a challenge. Lufia 2 has this 99 or 100F dungeon where your items and spells are stored until you escape the Cave Of Trials and you get to keep anything in blue chests you find. I found that to be weird. Star Ocean 2 has Fun City Battle Arena where you can do a Survival Mode and fight 50 battles in succession. That was hard. Various other games do that. So what does this have to do with me? Well I'm Lauren Cimorelli, 18, and figuring this out. I'm trying to recall my video game expertise and, it's coming along well. We saw a rat by the name of Slade [Credit Shining Force 2] and he aimed his ninja sword at us thinking we were enemies. I said, 'Bring it' and I made quick work of him. He ran off. Dani from this world informed me that not all characters are friendly. Yeah like I already knew that. But she told me that some you perceive to be good guys turn out to be bad guys. Like I knew that already to an extent. Then all of a sudden a fierce centaur was standing before us. She looked pissed.

Centaur:You must be Lauren Jauregui.

Me:NO! I'm Princess Lauren CIMORELLI!

Centaur:Oh sorry, I forgot LJ's kidnapped.

Me:Wait, you said kidnapped?

Centaur:Behemoth took her away. Save her. Then we'll talk.

Me:Oh.

Centaur:Behemoth is this way deep in the arena. Bring spells

Me:We're ready.

It hit me that this was gonna be a tough area. Then suddenly the Behemoth came charging at us...and charged right at me, throwing me up in the air and smacking me down hard to the ground. He was gonna pounce on me, but to my relief it was Lisa-HP saving me.

Lisa-HP:Back off you overgrown beast. HOLY AVENGER! *blasts*

*The Behemoth gets hit and faints*

Amy:LOLO!

Dani:You OK?

Katherine:She took a hard hit.

Christina:I'm praying.

Lisa:Laur--

Lauren:Me from your home world, I hope you're gonna be OK.

*i blacked out*

Dani's POV:Since my Sugar has lost consciousness, I'll take over at POV till she awakens. Seeing my sister get knocked out cold like that was the worst fear of my life. This behemoth was so strong. The fact that Lisa-HP's Holy Avenger destroyed him in one shot, tells us something. We need to be stronger. I knew Lauren was crazy wanting to go into the arena. Just then we saw the famous Bow Knight May Rainer. She looked at Lauren.

May:Are you OK?

*no response from Lauren*

May:Guys, I fear the worst.

Dani:What's that?

May:She might be dead.

Dani:NO! *screaming from top of lungs*

Amy-IW:They could hear you in Cinnabar Island.

Dani:Oh sorry Ames.

Amy:I'm over here. LOL.

Dani:This is so confusing.

My worst fears may be coming true. Lauren's journey over at the hands of the Behemoth. Days passed and she still didn't wake up. They turned to weeks. Amazingly enough, everything was peaceful but I needed my Sugar. Finally after 5 weeks have passed, we got an update and--