Chapter 9:Lauren's Journey Continues

Oh hi, didn't see you there. I'm Lauren Cimorelli. I just yelled at Christina after I was revived. Christina just assaulted the doctor trying to heal me, so as leader I ordered her to apologize to him. The fact I lashed out at big sister there, I needed to vent. I didn't speak to her until she apologized. Needless to say, she was not happy.

Christina's POV:I was so frustrated. So I'm the oldest sister, but lately everyone's been giving me a hard time. Just last week, Lauren yelled at me for taking her lucky hat. Now I had to apologize to the man who I just assaulted after his confession. I raced for him and he was chilling in the Inn, worn out from a tough week. I talked to him.

Me:I'm sorry doctor, I was an idiot.

Doctor:It's OK, don't worry.

Me:I should have never done that. I'm better than this.

Doctor:It's not your fault. You were crushed about your sister.

Me:Yeah. I am so sorry. *begs*

Doctor:Apology....under review.

Me:Seriously?! :'(

Doctor:I'm kidding. I forgive you.

Me:Thank you.

Phew.

Lauren's POV:Christina came up to me faster than a cheetah.

Christina:Done. Let's go.

Me:Good. Don't do that again.

Christina:I won't.

So now that we have gotten things patched up, it's time to go for the Excalibur. Suddenly, Dani started acting weird.

Dani:...uh....uuuhh....

She was changing....i had a bad feeling.

Me:SPICE!

Dani:I.....

Me:SPICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed Dani had been changed, it appears she has turned into a werewolf. Dani was flailing all over the place. We needed to cure her.

Me:It's always something bad happening to one of us! Now it's Spice. I can't--

Dani:*growls*

Me:OH NO! She's uncontrollable! It appears someone planted some kind of berserk potion on her.

Amy:Dani!

Lisa:We must cure her.

Katherine:Hurry!

Christina:Back to the doctor!

We raced to the Inn. Doctor was there.

Me:Emergency! Dani's a werewolf.

Doctor:OK and--

Me:She's berserk!

Doctor:OH! NO GOOD! Only the Moon Dew can cure her.

Me:Where can we find this?

Doctor:One of you must find it alone, that is you---Lauren.

Me:ME? ALONE?

Doctor:Go to the trials. You'll find the dew.

Me:OK but,

Doctor:You have to go alone to get it. It only allows the savior inside its chambers.