Prologue

Prologue

You love, feel pain.  Bittersweet memories running in your mind every single day. It begins wonderfully but ends up drastically and with so much tears. Those tears that represent every expectation you had. Everything that was gone.

What's hard about falling in love is that there are a lot of uncertainties. It comes and leaves unexpectedly. You'll never see it coming yet you have to bear the pain when it suddenly  leaves. It captures you like a prey, but leaves you like you're just a toy to play. What a burden it is.

But in the end, you have to move on. Don't let it get into you your whole life. You have a life to live. A life that's worth it.  The past might countinue to haunt you but it will always be the present that matters.

It ain't easy.. 

It will never be..

But you had lived your whole life before you met him. It's not like you won't be able to breathe without him by your side.

Mark loved Spencer. Spencer loved Mark back. Mark left Spencer without any notice. With a snap of a finger, everything between them changed. The reason? Spencer doesn't know.

This is a story about a girl who is constantly haunted by their memories causing her to daunt in everything. And then  she moves on.. but will that love totally vanish? I don't think so.