Chapter 1 - Car Crash

!EDITED!

Jade P.O.V

"Harry, slow down!" I shouted at my boyfriend, Harry Styles, he was driving fast, he was drunk and I was simple scared and worried and hanging on to dear life.

"Shut up, bitch!"

He called me a bitch? What is wrong with him? He'd never been like that. I slapped him in the face. Ya, I guess you could say that's what alcohol does to Harry.

"Stop the car, NOW!" I screamed in his face, but it was too late. Something was coming up fast towards the road, surely hitting us if we can't stop the car...

"I'm sorry, love..." Harry whispered and closed his eyes... I felt like I couldn't move... I was paralyzed with fear. I turned my face to the window and saw a car coming towards us, its bright lights the last thing I would ever see that night.

I couldn't take it. I just closed my eyes and tried to scream, but it was more of a whisper, "Harry..."

*News*

Two cars crashed this early morning at 2 AM, round the corner of Oxford Street. Range Rover and Audi. Harry Styles and Jade Thirlwall were in that car accident. Doctors say there's a only small chance for Thirlwall to live, but Styles is getting better. We hope for the best.

* Niall's POV *

I was watching TV news. It was boring so I nearly fell asleep, but the news lady's voice woke me up. She said "Car crash at Oxford's street." I looked up and saw a photo of two cars crashed...An Audi and... Wait... What? Is that Harry's car? I started shaking... The lady kept talking and I listened carefully.

"Doctors say that there's only a small chance for Jade Thirlwall to live, but Styles is getting better." WHAT? Was Jade driving with Harry? She has a small chance to live? What's happening?

I quickly grabbed my phone and called everyone else. They all were in shock, but Perrie... I think she couldn't stand the bad news. I started to think it would've been better if I hadn't told her.

On our way to the hospital, we stopped at Starbucks to quickly get some coffee, because it was still early in the morning. Just as we walked in, a fan had seen us and started screaming and pointing at us, "One Direction, One Direction!"

Just then, I remembered we didn't disguise ourselves. Darn. But it was too late, about 20 fans were standing in front of us and asking us to take a picture with them and stuff like that. There's no time for that! We all tried to ignore them, but Liam just couldn't, so we were stuck in there for ages! I got all mad! Our friends are in the hospital and they need us, but yeah sure, let's still have time for fans!