Chapter 2 - Hospital

!EDITED!

I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Paul coming and pushing the fans out of our way...nicely. Of course. Typical Paul. As we got out of Starbucks, we all started running to hospital, which wasn't that far away, especially when we're running.

Louis opened the doors, but not really quietly, since the door hit the wall so hard it kind of made a loud noise, earning us angry looks from the nurses.

Hey, get yourself together. It really didn't matter what the nurses think of us right now, Niall! What matters right now are Jade and Harry! I thought to myself.

We ignored all the dirty looks they were giving us and ran up to reception table.

"What room are Harry Styles and Jade Thirlwall in?" Perrie asked, slightly hitting the table so the lady receptionist would answer quicker.

"Harry Styles is on the 3rd floor, Room 325," the lady smiled gently.

"And where's Jade Thirlwall?" Perrie asked, annoyed.

God, Perrie was... How do I call it...? Way too worried.

"Sorry, but you are not allowed to visit her yet. She is fighting to stay alive and doctors are trying everything they could to keep her that way. You could ask the doctors about her. I'm sure there are more things that the doctors could to tell you." The receptionist just brought her eyes back to the computer and treated us like we weren't there anymore. I felt anger coursing through my veins, and I just wanted to hit her so badly, but I couldn't.

I heard a big boom. I turned my head, and all I saw was Perrie on the ground and doctors around her. Wait... What happened? Did she faint or get shot or what?

I started panicking, and I ran up to Zayn and asked what happened. His eyes were starting to get wet, a sure sign he was going to cry. I shook my head and looked at the ground, waiting for an answer.

"Remember my ex-girlfriend, Rebecca? Well, she.... She.... Sho-shot... My P-P-Perrie," he told me with a shaky voice.

When he mentioned the name "Rebecca," I was terrified. The room seemed to have dropped a few degrees in temperature. I still remembered she killed her sister...in front of us all. I couldn't believe she wasn't in jail. She was, and still is, some psycho. Oh, the problems she makes us. Ugh... I shuddered.

Before I realize it, I started crying. This was just too much... Too much in one day... I did not want to lose three close friends... Like I lost Anna. Anna was Rebecca's sister-the sister that she had killed, killed in front of my very eyes. Anna was the one and only one I loved, and I had lost her. She was now poof, gone. Gone for good.

Too much emotion had built up in me. I felt I was about to explode out of grief and anger and many other emotions. Grief for the fate of my three friends. Anger at how unfair life is. Needing a distraction, I decided to go see Harry. As I walked into the room, I saw Harry giving me a small smile, but I could see that he was worried. Did he know what happened to Jade already?

"Hello, Hazza, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I feel weak, worried and scared," he said, looking out the window next to his bed.

"You know about Jade, don't ya?" I asked again.

"Yes, and it's my fault. If I didn't drive drunk, that wouldn't have happened."

Upon hearing him say that, blood rushed through my head, anger once again went through me. I felt like I was about to explode...and explode I did.

"Harry, you were drunk?!? Who the hell in the world would drive drunk with his love!?!!" I shouted, thinking I went a bit too far with my outburst.

*Harry's POV*

As Niall came to my room, he didn't make me any happier at all. In fact, it was the exact opposite.

And after he yelled at me at how stupid I was, I couldn't control myself any longer.

"I didn't fucking think, alright? I was drunk, and I'm an idiot! I know that! You think I wanted what happened to Jade? You think you're the only one that's angry and sad for Jade, the only one that cares about her?! Well, put this through your fucking mind! I do, too! And whatever the pain or grief or whatever you're feeling right now, I am feeling it twice as hard as you are since this is my girlfriend we're talking about here!" I exclaimed hotly at him, but then, I felt something wrong, and the machines around me started beeping-I think that's how you call it? Before I knew it, everything went black and I couldn't remember anything after that.