Description

At just eighteen years old, Park Y/N's world had shattered. Her father, the man she once looked up to, had passed away unexpectedly, leaving her adrift in a sea of grief. Separated from him at a young age after her parents' divorce, Y/N barely knew him anymore. The pain of losing him was sharp, but it was nothing compared to what awaited her in the home of her estranged mother.

Y/N had no idea about the dark world her mother had entered after remarrying. Her new stepfather was wealthy, powerful, and involved in a world she couldn't have imagined. When she was forced to move into their lavish mansion, she felt like an outsider in her own life. But nothing prepared her for the man she would meet there -Jeon Jungkook, her stepbrother.

Jungkook wasn't just cruel; he was terrifying. His presence alone demanded submission, and the people around him scattered like leaves in the wind. Rumors swirled about him being a ruthless criminal, feared by men far and wide. What Y/N didn't know was that he wasn't just any criminal-he was the world's most feared Mafia Don, controlling an empire of blood and power. His reputation as a cold, merciless kingpin left everyone trembling.

From the moment Jungkook's dark eyes fell on Y/N, a possessiveness stirred inside him. She wasn't like the women he was used to. There was an innocence about her, a vulnerability he found both infuriating and irresistible. To him, she was his-claimed the moment she stepped foot into his world. His, to protect, to possess, and to ruin.

Y/N, however, was horrified by her stepbrother's domineering presence. There was something dangerous about him, something primal in the way his eyes lingered on her. His every glance sent a shiver of fear through her, but it also ignited something deep within, something she didn't fully understand-and that terrified her more than anything else.

Jungkook made no effort to hide his desire for her, watching her with eyes that spoke of control and ownership. Every interaction with him left her feeling more trapped, as if the walls were closing in. She didn't understand why, but she felt helpless, like prey under the gaze of a predator.

One evening, after a tense dinner, Y/N tried to escape to her room, desperate to avoid another one of Jungkook's heated stares. But he was quicker, catching up to her before she could slip away.

"Y/N," his voice was a low growl as he stepped into her room uninvited, shutting the door behind him. His eyes bore into hers, leaving no room for escape.

"W-What do you want?" she stammered, backing away as he advanced toward her, his presence filling the room like a shadow.

He smirked at her fear, amusement flickering in his eyes. "What I want," he said, his voice smooth yet chilling, "is you."

Her heart hammered in her chest, panic clawing at her throat. "Y-You can't do that. You're my brother."

Jungkook's smirk deepened, dark and predatory. He stepped closer until he was mere inches from her, his breath hot against her skin. His hand latched onto her waist, fingers tightening as if to remind her that resistance was futile.

"I'm not your brother, mon amour," he whispered, his lips brushing her ear, sending a shiver down her spine.

She froze as his fingers trailed lower, his touch invasive and dominant. "Stop... why are you doing this?" she whispered, voice trembling.

Jungkook's eyes darkened, his lips curling into a dangerous smile. "Because you're mine, Y/N. You've been mine from the moment I saw you, and I won't let you go." His voice was rough with possession, his gaze burning into hers with an intensity that left her breathless.

Her body betrayed her, trembling not just in fear but something deeper-something primal. She bit down on her lip, suppressing a gasp as his fingers brushed against her skin, his touch igniting sensations she couldn't control.

"Stop fighting it," he growled, his mouth now on her neck, biting and nibbling, marking her as his. His hand slid down, grabbing the hem of her dress, fingers teasing the edge of her panties.

Tears welled in her eyes as she struggled to resist, her mind at war with her body. "This... this isn't right..." she whimpered, her voice barely a whisper.

Jungkook only chuckled darkly, his lips trailing lower to her chest. "What's right doesn't matter anymore, Y/N. You're in my world now, and in my world, you belong to me."

As his lips claimed her skin and his fingers explored further, Y/N felt the walls of her old life crumble around her. She was terrified, confused, and utterly powerless against the pull of her dangerous stepbrother. Her heart raced in her chest as his every touch, every word, pulled her deeper into a web of desire and fear.

But the question remained- would she ever escape, or would she surrender to the darkness that was Jeon Jungkook?

______________________________________

So I'm back and here's the rewritten story of my mafia stepbrother. I will try to update as soon as possible.